The 2013 Black Friday Product Charts (Updated 11/25)

stationchief

Well, it looks like it's that time of year again :) Time for the (DRUM ROLL)...

2013 GottaDeal.com Black Friday Product Charts!

I'm now making the official call for volunteers for this year's charts. Basically, it's pretty simple: you will be responsible for logging in and entering as much info for a particular product as the ads come in. These charts have been extremely popular and helpful every year, and I expect them to be even more so this year so I'll need lots of help putting them together. 

If you'd like to volunteer this year please send me a PM with which chart you would like to work on. 

This year's product charts are still located at blackfridaycharts.com.

Here's a bit on the entire chronological history of the product charts, how they came to be each year, all mixed in with a lil' bit of me: http://blackfridaych...om/MyStory.html

Let the Black Friday madness begin!  :trampolin

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

We're open for business and on our way with a couple of ads. I'm still in need of a few more volunteers to help put these charts together. The more, the merrier. If anyone's interested, please send a PM with what chart(s) you'd like to work on.

Also, the other day I found my backups of all my old charts dating all the way back to the very first one in 2005! :shock:  Has it been that long? I think I might post a flashback from the past Black Friday charts to relive some of the outdated desktops and laptops.

http://blackfridaych...om/MyStory.html

Just a lil' something to pass the time while my volunteers and I work on the recent ads. A bit of the chronological history of the product charts mixed in with a little bit of me ;) If you have the time, go and have a read.

I really enjoyed reading your story.  Thanks for sharing it and for all of your efforts year after year!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Charts have been updated to include all currently leaked ads as of today, 11/09. We'll be updating next when one of the major retailers release an ad.

You're welcome ;)

For all who helped  with the chart and Stationchief. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

• Like 3

Hey 'Chief,

Loved reading the history of the comparison chart...

Has it really been that long?  

Man... we are getting old...

:)

I said it was a blast from the past. My old bones weren't lyin', huh? ;)

For all who helped  with the chart and Stationchief. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Aww... shucks :blush:

Everything is now updated with the latest ads with the exception of laptops, which there are more than plenty of and will be updated in the next day or so.

Thanks, Brad, for a wonderful avalanche of ads this week :P Sleep is so overrated, anyways! Now where'd I put my case of blue Monster energy drink? :lolrun:

Everything is now updated with the latest ads with the exception of laptops, which there are more than plenty of and will be updated in the next day or so.

Thanks, Brad, for a wonderful avalanche of ads this week :P Sleep is so overrated, anyways! Now where'd I put my case of blue Monster energy drink? :lolrun:

Thank you so much Stationchief for your hard work! I have used your charts for various purchases every year!