Black Friday T-Shirt Status Updates Official Thread

Brad

UPDATE: The ordering period is now over. We are no longer taking orders for shirts. If you want a shirt, you'll have to win it via contests on this forum, on the Black Friday site, on our Facebook page or on the live webcasts.

http://i.gottadeal.com/main/images/merch/2013bfshirt.jpg

This thread will now be used for status updates for the shirts - shipping info, etc...

I am going to once again offer the opportunity for anyone who would like to purchase one or more Black Friday t-shirts to do so ahead of time and guarantee that you'll get them (just in case you don't win one this year).

The process will work very similar to last year. Paypal will be the only payment method accepted.

The price for shirt sizes will be:

Short-Sleeve:
S, M, L or XL: $10.00
2XL or 3XL: $12.00
4XL or 5XL: $14.00

Long-Sleeve:

S, M, L or XL: $16.00
2XL: $18.00

These are Hanes 6.0oz. tagless, 100% cotton t-shirts.

http://i.gottadeal.com/main/images/merch/sizes.jpg

To place your order, send the appropriate Paypal payment amount to REMOVED - ORDERING PERIOD IS OVER.

IMPORTANT : In the comments field for your payment, include your forum username (if you have one), your desired shirt style(s) and size(s) and your shipping address if different from the one that Paypal sends with the payment.

Due to the number of orders I'll be receiving, I won't be confirming your orders individually, but if your payment was sent, I'll have a record of it. If you need to be sure that your order was received, send me a PM on here with your Paypal e-mail address and I'll look it up.

I will accept orders until October 27th. At that point I'll have to close the ordering window so I can place the order in time for mid-November delivery. Your shirts will be delivered in plenty of time for Black Friday.

As always, we'll be giving away many of these shirts, so don't feel as if you are obligated to buy one, but if you want a larger size, this may be your only opportunity as we usually only order up to size XL for giveaways for cost reasons.

If you have any questions, feel free to post them in this thread.

• Like 7

Also, there may be the opportunity for long-sleeve t-shirts. I'm working to find out exact cost and what sizes are available in the long-sleeve version.

So if you'd rather have long-sleeve, you might want to wait for that info before placing your order.

Just heard back from the printer. Long-sleeve versions will be available up to size 2XL.

Prices are:

S through XL: $16.00

2XL: $18.00

Same color, same Hanes tagless t-shirt, just with long sleeves.

Also added sizing chart to the OP.

Will you have any in heather grey or will this one be the only color?

This will be the only color. It just gets too confusing to have multiple colors. I'm pressing my luck with the long/short sleeve option this year, lol. The more options and variables involved, the more likely I'll screw up when packaging/shipping orders, haha.

• Like 1

just an fyi - the "this thread" on http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/Story/1856/Preorder-2013-Black-Friday--GottaDealcom-TShirts is wrong - "deallinkhttp://forums.gottadeal.com/topic/198450-black-friday-t-shirt-preordering-information-order-now/".  most people will prolly figure out to remove the "deallink" string at the front but you might want to fix it just in case.

loved last year's shirt, looking forward to this year's shirt as well!

Just want to remind you all to include your shipping address with your payment in case Paypal doesn't include it. I've had 3 orders this afternoon which had no address information, so if you placed an order today, check your e-mail to see if I still need any info from you.