Thanksgivukkah!

Gator Pam

Very cool!!! 

I can't wait to tell my colleagues at the Spiritual Support office  that we cannot possibly put up any Thanksgiving decorations until after we have celebrated Chanukah this year!! 

I have already pulled out my Chanukah CD's at work and am ready to sing.  (I can be so annoying for a Lutheran....:D

Thanks for the heads up Gator!!!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

So I figured places like Hallmark would be all over this with gift wrap and greeting cards, but no.  I have found a few e-cards, and zazzle has one style of Thanksgivukkah wrapping paper.  But I'll not be suckered in to paying $18.00/roll!

I'm thinking I'll look for some Thanksgiving paper and then stamp a few dreidels on it or some such...

So, if I was still in my own kitchen in Gator Town, my Thanksgivukkah menu would have to include the following:

Deep fried turkey (to commemorate the miracle of the oil)

sweet potato latkes with cranberry apple sauce

pumpkin pie filling filled doughnuts

...however, since I am still not in my own place out west,  I will supplement the menu of my hosts the best that I am able.

• 2 weeks later...

A bit out of my price range, but how fun!

mainLarge_10142013122931pm.gif

Description

This once in a lifetime event Thanksgivukkah is happening this year. What better way to celebrate than with a Thanksgivukkah Semi Sweet Chocolate Menorah. Enhance any Thanksgiving / Hanukkah dinner.

Our Thanksgivukah Semi Sweet Chocolate Menorah is topped off with gummi lights. You can place the gummi lights onto the Thanksgiuvkah Semi Sweet Chocolate Menorah and then eat them at the end of each night.

PLEASE NOTE THIS ITEM IS FRAGILE AND DOES NOT SHIP OUTSIDE OF THE CHIGACOLAND AREA.

Thanksgivivukkah Semi-Sweet Chocolate Menorah

A bit out of my price range, but how fun!

Posted Image

Thanksgivivukkah Semi-Sweet Chocolate Menorah

That is so cool I'm actually gonna be in Chicago at this store the Sunday before so I may just have to buy it my dh may kill me but he will deal.

As for sweet potato or any other latke grate potato it's better by hand but can use a food processor add 1 egg per large potato some spices and a little flour till u get a gooeyish consistancy drop tablespoon full in hot oil till it's brown on both sides.

• 3 weeks later...