Call In ~ Discovery(.com) coupon code for $10 off of $10 (YMMV!)

alimfp

Update: YMMV. Seems some reps are telling people the order must be over $10, other reps are saying it can be any amt!

OP:

You MUST call in!!!

Due to excessive site traffic, Discovery has a $10 off code (SITE05), but it must be phoned in: 1-800-227-1114

After hours number (not sure of hours though), 1-800-627-9399

Call and tell them the sku and/or number of the item you want off of the site. Discovery Shopping Link and then give them the coupon code. Most items come with free shipping. If your balance is under $10, you do NOT have to give CC info!

I tried to order an item for $9.95 but the guy couldn't get it to work so he had to ask. They said it had to be over $10. I made him hold while I searched around and ultimately decided to get a mini hovercraft for ds9. It was 19.95, but I think he'll really like it. With that and the 9.95 item for ds4, it ended up costing me $27 after tax and shipping.

I didn't plan to spend money so early this morning, lol.

Thanks so much for the code!! I ordered a cool item: a money jar that counts the money and gives you a running total of the amount in the jar. What a fun item for my 9 year old niece:) My total with the discount, tax and S&H was around $11.90. Not bad at all.

Thanks so much for the code!! I ordered a cool item: a money jar that counts the money and gives you a running total of the amount in the jar. What a fun item for my 9 year old niece:) My total with the discount, tax and S&H was around $11.90. Not bad at all.

The money jar is cool. I got some from ABC ,for my kids then I had to order extras for birthday's etc for the kids friends they love this item

Thanks!!! I have been trying to find the cheapest place to buy this radar speed sensing baseball and was going to get it at Dick's sporting goods store for $24.99 + tax! They run about $30+ on Ebay! I got it from discovery store for only $22.16 shipped!! It looks really cool. I know my son always wants to pay $2 at the carnivals to see how fast he can throw. He's my little future Yankees star,lol.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b40/JeninPA/goats/721258_lg.jpg

FYI: I accidentally called the "after hours" number and got a rep who seemed a bit grumpy. I said I'd like to place an order and he responded with a snotty, "Well, doesn't everyone." Maybe he was joking but it didn't sound like it. Then when I tried to use the coupon code (site05) he said it wasn't valid. I then called back at the first number listed and had no problems, other than the money jar is out of stock and won't ship till 1/15. Oh well, his birthday is in March. :)