Amazon.com Black Friday splash page link

Brad

• 3 weeks later...

I've saved up and redeemed points from doing surveys and have some Amazon credit built up. I've never done BF shopping on Amazon, but am looking forward to it.

I do surveys too. I forget about the money from the surveys. When I remember, boy do they come in handy!

In the page there is a countdown clock with 23 days and 21 hours, does that mean the Amazon's BIG BF DEALs will only start on Nov. 24? 

I have to buy a lot of things from Amazon during Nov 17 - 22 because of my next trip to the USA, is it worth to postpone my purchase after Nov 24?

In the page there is a countdown clock with 23 days and 21 hours, does that mean the Amazon's BIG BF DEALs will only start on Nov. 24? 

I have to buy a lot of things from Amazon during Nov 17 - 22 because of my next trip to the USA, is it worth to postpone my purchase after Nov 24?

The way I am reading it is that they will start the sales on Sunday 11/24. They will go all week into their Cyber-Monday and Holiday sales deals... may want to postpone until AFTER Christmas day. ;)