Secret Santa 2013 Official Discussion Thread

pogiporkchop

The computer has decided to end its siesta so everything should be up to date now, both here and on the lists I'm compiling.  Because this seems to be happening more frequently, however, I want to let everyone know that I am also keeping a paper log as well for backup.  After the year's festivities are finished I will properly shred and dispose of all lists.  In the meantime my not-so-little red book is staying in the house at all times, right next to the computer for easy access. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Katy, you are now added to the card exchange.  I already put your info on the address list but forgot to put your name on the list here.

whynot0224 and arf 110106, you have been added to your requested exchanges.

Deal Grabber, to answer your question I do not play on a card game site (at least not now - I may have in the past but don't remember).

I think that takes care of the housekeeping for now :)

Just a reminder:  the last day to sign up for the exchanges is Oct. 30 - that's only 10 days from today!  I will already be pairing up people and preparing mails at this point if not before.

I strongly encourage those who want to participate to submit your info before this date.  Likewise, if for some reason you need to withdraw please do it now before I make the lists.  Once you are paired up with someone you will be responsible for sending to your person; if you withdraw after names have been sent out your name will go on the naughty list.  As always I will consider things on a case by case basis.

(Those of you currently on the card exchange list may have it easy... not many names so far, only about half a book of stamps worth.) 

Last day everyone... if you haven't signed up but want to take part you have until midnight ET.  Those who have signed up please make sure you are listed for the correct exchange(s).  If, for whatever reason, you want/need to withdraw now would be the time to do it.

Card exchange info will be sent out first and separately.  SS and OE info will be combined if you are participating in both.  All info will be mailed out by the end of the upcoming weekend.

(Note to self: fill out your own info! :P)

• Like 1