Secret Santa 2013 Official Discussion Thread

pogiporkchop

Thank you Chief Elf for my card.  I got it today.  For my SS and OE, I'm waiting to open mine Christmas day and will post pix.  I just want to say this has been one of the best exchanges of all I have done.  Everyone got their stuff with no elves, I believe from last post.  It has been a true show of the Christmas Spirit that has been shown here this year.  I haven't opened my gifts yet, but all of you here have made me feel good knowing people STILL care in the world.  Merry Christmas everyone!

I opened the rest of my packages! Thank you for the tea, the pens (those kind are my favorite), the candy canes and the NFL blanket. I love all of it!

Thank you all again for the overwhelming love you a have shown me these last few weeks. It means more than you know.

Merry Christmas!

post-180344-13879881045_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Merry Christmas everyone! And a special Merry Christmas and thank you to my OE and SS who both went above and beyond and gave me the best Christmas packages ever! Totally made my day! Everything was absolutely perfect for me! Will post pictures.

post-103678-0-24643900-1387993684_thumb.jpgpost-103678-0-76404900-1387993533_thumb.jpg

The first is from my OE and the second from my SS. 

THANK YOU both!!!  And Merry Christmas!!!

Not in the picture, but my SS also included my DD14 and sent her a nice mug and hot chocolate, which she loved!  She drinks way too much of that stuff during the winter. lol 

Edited by SuggaD
  • Like 1

And now from the offices of ShiShi, ShiShi and ShiShi (who are busy playing with the canned snow and gnawing on candy canes along with the rest of the clan)... the lists!

Ornament Exchange

bfaddict716 sent to chrisjuvers

Bopeep sent to mgmckny

chrisjuvers sent to nafcmf

frugalnotcheap sent to Bopeep

Hillbillyswife sent to jstluvem

Hockeyfanamo sent to Mandy4Matt

jstluvem sent to me (pogiporkchop)

Katyloveshockey sent to Swampbaby

ladybug0506 sent to princez916

lilquiet sent to SuggaD

Mandy4Matt sent to Hillbillyswife

mgmckny sent to bfaddict716

nafcmf sent to Katyloveshockey

I (pogiporkchop) sent to lilquiet

princez916 sent to Racerfan

Racerfan sent to Hockeyfanamo

RBWilliams sent to frugalnotcheap

SuggaD sent to RBWilliams

Swampbaby sent to ladybug0506

Secret Santa

arf110106 sent to nafcmf

Bopeep sent to stevierocks

chrisjuvers sent to Reinholt1

frugalnotcheap sent to SuggaD

gatorburg sent to ladybug0506

GatorPam sent to Racerfan

Hillbillyswife sent to princez916

Hockeyfanamo sent to npg

Illinoismom sent to me (pogiporkchop)

jendeere sent to Katyloveshockey

jstluvem sent to tyreejames

Katyloveshockey sent to mgmckny

Krissy72 sent to Pepper_Mint_Tea

ladybug0506 sent to hockeyfanamo

lilquiet sent to frugalnotcheap

mgmckny sent to Spice9195

misstaken sent to wittenlover

momlori sent to jstluvem

msyves sent to chrisjuvers

nafcmf sent to ytmomof4

npg sent to whynot0224

Peekaboo sent to RBWilliams

Pepper_Mint_Tea sent to Peekaboo

I (pogiporkchop) sent to krissy72

princez916 sent to arf110106

queenkishaa sent to gatorburg

Racerfan sent to Illinoismom

raven20_79 sent to momlori

RBWilliams sent to queenkishaa

Reinholt1 sent to Hillbillyswife

Spice9195 sent to raven20_79

stevierocks sent to msyves

SuggaD sent to jendeere

Tara3117 sent to GatorPam

tyreejames sent to lilquiet

whynot0224 sent to Bopeep

wittenlover sent to misstaken

ytmomof4 sent to Tara3117

Thanks for making this an elf-free exchange!  Merry Christmas and I'll see everyone back here next year!  :)

• Like 2

Finally I'm able to open my wrapped gifts. I feel like I've been waiting for forever.

From my SS (the wrapped gifts) I received the first season of ER and The Bone Bed (the first book in the Scarpetta series)  My goodness,   This was just beyond beyond.  Thank you so much.

And from my OE I received a Hello Kitty bag, a bag of mints (yes!), Hello Kitty pencils, pink fuzzy socks, and an amazing snowman ornament.  It's to nice for my tree. I'm afraid it will break but I love it.

Thank you so much Chief Elf for the gift and card.  And thank you tyreejames for the amazing gifts,  I don't know what to do first. Watch ER or dive into the book. 

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y142/candyrain/20131225_231240_zpsb097eb39.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y142/candyrain/20131225_231630_zps8d9fd9ab.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y142/candyrain/20131225_231347_zps66cad9f7.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y142/candyrain/20131225_231801_zps61b80bbb.jpg

I'd like to add I was in Hello Kitty heaven this Christmas.  These are just a few of my Hello Kitty gifts. 

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y142/candyrain/20131225_231923_zps8b918251.jpg

Thank you all for another great exchange. :gdclap: This was a blast.  Whoo!  Who's ready for the Secret Summer Shopper exchange?

• Like 3

My SS, misstaken, wins best present honors for my Christmas. That tool kit is awesome and will be coming in quite handy as I get to putting up some shelves and other things I've been wanting to do but didn't have the right tools to do it with! And the two fuzzballs are happily chasing the furry mice around the floor as I type. :):gdcat: Oh and of course they think the best present was the box everything came in... lol *cat trap* :g_laughin

• Like 2

My SS, misstaken, wins best present honors for my Christmas. That tool kit is awesome and will be coming in quite handy as I get to putting up some shelves and other things I've been wanting to do but didn't have the right tools to do it with! And the two fuzzballs are happily chasing the furry mice around the floor as I type. :):gdcat: Oh and of course they think the best present was the box everything came in... lol *cat trap* :g_laughin

Aw, I'm so glad you all like it! My dad always said that a girl should always have her own tool set, no matter what! :gdhug5:

Edited by misstaken
  • Like 4