Where will you be Black Friday shopping this year? Add yourself to interactive map!

mcwalker

Here is the latest version of the map, updated Oct. 12, 2013 to include all posts to date:

http://i1006.photobucket.com/albums/af182/mcwalker59/Map2013-10-12.jpg

...and for our two friends in Alaska, they get their own map:

http://i1006.photobucket.com/albums/af182/mcwalker59/Map2013-10-12alaska.jpg

Anyone in Hawaii?  Minnesotta?  Colorado?  Keep those pins coming!

Edited by mcwalker

Anybody know what is going on with the map? Everybody seems to have taken a giant step left. It's kinda funny because the west coast people are in the Pacific ocean :eek: , some of the northern people are in the great lakes :g_laughin and people in Florida are now going shopping in the Gulf of Mexico :sidesplit. Those of use in the DFW area of TX are now shopping in west BFE  :giggle: Who knows maybe the stores will be less crowded out there. :g_shrug:

:holiday06:holiday08:holiday07

Edited by SaBell

Anybody know what is going on with the map? Everybody seems to have taken a giant step left. It's kinda funny because the west coast people are in the Pacific ocean :eek: , some of the northern people are in the great lakes :g_laughin and people in Florida are now going shopping in the Gulf of Mexico :sidesplit. Those of use in the DFW area of TX are now shopping in west BFE :giggle:Who knows maybe the stores will be less crowded out there. 

Glad I saw your message.  The same thing happened previously but I had not understood what had happened.  I have fixed it now.  Apparently what had happened was someone clicked the "All Items" label in the map legend, which activated all of the markers, then they dragged something and all of them got dragged out of place.  PLEASE do NOT touch the "All Items" button in the menu.  If you want to move your own marker, be sure that it is the only one that is highlighted with a white circle.

I used a few where I knew their placement to drag the entire group back into place.  However, as this happened before and I didn't realize what had happened then, some of the markers placed early on may be a bit off their intended location.  Feel free to correct your personal markers if that is the case, just make sure all markers aren't all highlighted when you do it.  Thanks!

Edited by mcwalker

Glad I saw your message.  The same thing happened previously but I had not understood what had happened.  I have fixed it now.  Apparently what had happened was someone clicked the "All Items" label in the map legend, which activated all of the markers, then they dragged something and all of them got dragged out of place.  PLEASE do NOT touch the "All Items" button in the menu.  If you want to move your own marker, be sure that it is the only one that is highlighted with a white circle.

I used a few where I knew their placement to drag the entire group back into place.  However, as this happened before and I didn't realize what had happened then, some of the markers placed early on may be a bit off their intended location.  Feel free to correct your personal markers if that is the case, just make sure all markers aren't all highlighted when you do it.  Thanks!

Tah, no problems, that is the thing with computers, it is usually something quick and simple like that.  Like I said I thought it was funny where some people ended up.

You might want to add the "PLEASE do NOT touch the "All Items" button in the menu" to the first post just in case some don't read all the posts.

:holiday06:holiday08:holiday07

Map has been updated again 10/16/ 2013 to include those who responded since last update.  Here it is as it stands now. (plus two people in Anchorage.)  :usflag:

http://i1006.photobucket.com/albums/af182/mcwalker59/Map2013-10-16.jpg

Edited by mcwalker

Map has been updated again 12/16/ 2013 to include those who responded since last update.  Here it is as it stands now. (plus two people in Anchorage.)  :usflag:

http://i1006.photobucket.com/albums/af182/mcwalker59/Map2013-10-16.jpg

12/16/2013? You get ahold of the Back To The Future Delorean? :)

12/16/2013? You get ahold of the Back To The Future Delorean? :)

Yes, Black Friday 2013 was great!  Not much room in the back of that Delorian for stashing my purchases though, with that 1.21 Gigawatt converter in it.    (I corrected my typo.  Map is updated to 10/16/13, not 12/16/13.)