Where will you be Black Friday shopping this year? Add yourself to interactive map!

mcwalker

weatherford texas here :)

BabyBear24kGold:

My paternal grandparents lived in Weatherford and my grandfather had two farms/ranches along the Brazos River (Lake Granbury).  My parents still own one of those farms and we often went there for Thanksgiving in the past.  (I grew up in Dallas, but have lived in New York City for 30 years.)  A few years ago I did my Black Friday shopping in the stores around I-20 and the Granbury Highway there.  I thought about heading to Fort Worth for more selection, but did OK at the stores in Weatherford.

mcwalker

Edited by mcwalker

1/2 the time I will be in Mpls MN. Probably going to Walgreens, CVS & Kmart?

Other 1/2 of the time I will be in Bullhead City AZ  Walmart, Kohls, Penney's, Target

Cargirl,

Just curious: is that Minneapolis, Minnesota?  If so how do you spend half of BF in Minnesota and the other half a thousand miles away in Arizona with time to shop in both?

I have edited the map to add markers for those who posted but did not put a mark on the map  (up to the time of this post).  It looks like some of the markers shifted to the southeast for some reason (including my original marker), and I have moved them back when I thought this happened.  Apologies if I have moved a marker out of place.

This is how the map looks now:  (plus two people in Anchorage, Alaska who win the prizes for farthest north, farthest west, longest BF night, and perhaps coldest weather!)

http://i1006.photobucket.com/albums/af182/mcwalker59/Map2013-10-06.jpg

Any of you who have not responded, feel free to "put yourself on the map" at: https://mapsengine.google.com/map/edit?mid=zUnZpeEjK4QE.kMntm4dhOm_k

Edited by mcwalker

Crabondale, IL for me & I didn't add myself

I assume that is Carbondale (unless they have crabs in Illinois).  I put a marker for you on the map (along with all others).

Go florida!

St. Petersburg, right?  I see that you put a marker there.