Free Senseo Pod Coffee Maker

NCInsuranceGal

This is my first post and I came across what I thought to be a good find online so I thought I would share it with others. Hopefully you will find it helpful as well.

"As Seen On The Today Show"

Free online to the first 5,000 customers only. They are already at approximately 3,500.

Go To: Senseo.com

Click on USA

Click on Drop Drip

Click Skip Intro

On middle tab near the top of the page, click on Drop Your Drip

A drop box will appear, click on Drop Your Drip Online

Click Continue

Enter info. There is a $15.00 shipping charge.

These average anywhere from $50.00 to $70.00 in stores.

"GO PANTHERS!" :2football

I did this promo over a month ago and just received my Senseo this morning (Saturday delivery, can you believe it?) You just send in a picture of how you would use or are using your old coffee maker. They're not picky at all, I don't think. I've heard of people putting a potted plant or a bouquet of flowers inside their coffee pot, etc. I used mine as a wine cooler. You get the idea. Anyway, I got my confirmation in less than 24 hrs. By the way, they need the credit card info to charge you the shipping costs ($15).

Also, they also offer this promo at nationwide malls. I work in downtown San Diego and they had this same offer at Horton Plaza both Thursday and Friday of this week. You just drop off your old coffee maker in exchange for the Senseo. There is no shipping charges to deal with.

Here's a copy of the confirmation I received when I got confirmed:

CONGRATULATIONS, xxx!

Your Drop the Drip™ photo has been approved!

Your free Senseo® machine will be shipped within 4-6 weeks (due to high demand) upon a charge of a shipping fee of up to $15 on your credit card. Actual color may vary.

Credit card charges on your credit statement will appear as Promotion Mailing Center, a fulfillment center for Sara Lee.

Thanks thevix! I posted the info., went to bed when I woke up you had done the work on the responses for me lol. I hope you like your Senseo. I love how the coffee comes out in them. Reminds me of going to a gourmet coffee shop. This is a good Christmas gift idea also for those who may not be coffee drinkers but know of someone who is.

"Keep On Dropping the Drip"! :thumbsup:

"GO PANTHERS"! :2football

Thank you NCInsuranceGal! I am addicted to coffee and have been DYING to try one of these yet too cheap to toss aside my Cuisinart! I hope my pic is accepted! I used it as a water dish for my 2 miniature schnauzers and got a great pic of the one digging in! :-)

Kami

Thanks thevix! I posted the info., went to bed when I woke up you had done the work on the responses for me lol. I hope you like your Senseo. I love how the coffee comes out in them. Reminds me of going to a gourmet coffee shop. This is a good Christmas gift idea also for those who may not be coffee drinkers but know of someone who is.

You're welcome! This is going to be one of DH's presents. He loves coffee too, so we'll see if he gets into this new concept of coffee making. Just as an FYI to those who plan to give the Senseo as a gift to their signifcant other, when the box arrives, there will be no indication that there's a Senseo inside. It's just a nice big brown box with a label that's pretty discrete. HTH!

Darn, I wish one of their sites was near me. I would like to have one, but dont want to pay $15 shipping for it. Even though its a good deal, my coffee maker I have is perfectly fine, I would just like to try out the Senseo. :indiffere

How do you know where the sites are?

How do you know where the sites are?

http://senseo.lissonline.com/Events/Events.aspx

Only about 10 locations listed over the US though.

ETA: It looks like they are only one group traveling and are currently on the west coast. If you go to that site, only the dark senseo images are the ones currently or in the near future scheduled. The light ones are where they have been. Can only hope that they continue to travel and make it this way. :)

I don't mean to party pooper but I got myself one of these last Christmas and it made THE worst coffee I ever did tatse in my life :(

I am not an expresso drinker though.I tried every different pod out there,even weakened it down by making making 2 cups with 1 pos and it still gagged me :(

I love the idea because I really dson't drink that much coffee anymore and would love to make 1 or 2 fresh cups at a time.

OI hope you all like it better than I did :)

Jenn A

I don't mean to party pooper but I got myself one of these last Christmas and it made THE worst coffee I ever did tatse in my life :(

I am not an expresso drinker though.I tried every different pod out there,even weakened it down by making making 2 cups with 1 pos and it still gagged me :(

I love the idea because I really dson't drink that much coffee anymore and would love to make 1 or 2 fresh cups at a time.

OI hope you all like it better than I did :)

Jenn A

Sorry to hear that. I too got one last Christmas, however mine was a gift and I absolutely love it. I like the different flavors and the froth on the top and freshness of the pods. I like my coffee a little stronger therefore I do use two pods which is an option on them. :) I am using this one as a Christmas gift for someone else.

Sorry to hear that. I too got one last Christmas, however mine was a gift and I absolutely love it. I like the different flavors and the froth on the top and freshness of the pods. I like my coffee a little stronger therefore I do use two pods which is an option on them. :) I am using this one as a Christmas gift for someone else.

That's a great gift!

I wanted to like it sooo much :( I thought I liked my coffee on the strong side too...LOL....oh well.I got a good mr coffee so I am happy with that.

Have a great day!

How long did it take from submitting the request to getting a confirmation e-mail?

I bought my Dad a Senseo last Christmas. It makes a nice cup of coffee in a short amount of time. The coffee isn't piping hot but I guess you could always nuke it if you wanted it hotter.

*** Oooh my first post! I've been lurking for about a month but never managed to post anything! :D ***

How long did it take from submitting the request to getting a confirmation e-mail?

I bought my Dad a Senseo last Christmas. It makes a nice cup of coffee in a short amount of time. The coffee isn't piping hot but I guess you could always nuke it if you wanted it hotter.

*** Oooh my first post! I've been lurking for about a month but never managed to post anything! :D ***

Should be within 24 hours......