Guests, please register to remove all of the banner ads on the forums. It's fast, easy and completely free!

I registered my first VPS account!!!

5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_beatmix01_*  OFFLINE  

Guest_beatmix01_*
  • Member since --

Posted Sep 5, 2004 - 11:17 am

Here is the first update for ServINT internet services. I signed up last night around 2am EST - Recieved a confirmation mail the my account was set up at 10:50am today. There was a small problem in terms of how the account was setup due to miscommunication during the ordering process. They set up the account w/o and web control panel and some of the information on the confirmation e-mail was incorrect. However!!!! In the e-mail they gave me an 800 number to call and I immediately was put through to a tech (George) who helped me out immediately! I did not even have to wait 1 ring. Talk about amazing support, on a Sunday non the less. Anyway, he said he was going to rebuild my account for me in the manner that I had specified and it should be up and running in no time. ServInt - rocking on so far. Will keep you all posted!

#2 RossMAN  OFFLINE  

RossMAN

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,066 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Sep 5, 2004 - 4:53 pm

That's amazing support considering it's a Sunday during a HOLIDAY WEEKEND :yelclap:

ServINT.net has some incredible specials right now on VPS and dedicated hosting solutions.

During the sign up process please enter the following in the comments section:
Referred by brad (at) olsonnet.com

#3 Brad  OFFLINE  

Brad

Administrator

• 21,289 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Sep 5, 2004 - 4:56 pm

Welcome to the ServInt family :2afro:

#4 geekgirldany  OFFLINE  

geekgirldany

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 573 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Sep 6, 2004 - 11:34 pm

I think I will be joining the ServInt family soon myself :) I am with a really good host right now HTTPme. But my client is wanting a dedicated server to himself. We got one at AngelNetworkz. If you read WHT you will see why our server went bye bye. Anyways I think by the time I get another self-managed dedicated server plus a admin to manage it... it will be over my clients budget. So when he gets back from his trip I will talk to him about SerInt. Still will be sharing but atleast less people on the box.

#5 RossMAN  OFFLINE  

RossMAN

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,066 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Sep 7, 2004 - 5:03 am

Anyways I think by the time I get another self-managed dedicated server plus a admin to manage it... it will be over my clients budget.

This is one of the reasons I love the ServINT VPS is it's 100% managed, so I don't need to be a server admin expert or outsource to a third party service.

When you sign up please put in the comments: Referred by brad (at) olsonnet.com it would be greatly appreciated :2roller:

#6 geekgirldany  OFFLINE  

geekgirldany

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 573 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Sep 7, 2004 - 1:18 pm

yes I sure will. This is where I found out about ServINT :)

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users