Forum suggestion.....(Ongoing deals)

AFB

I think I know what he means, I was actually thinking about this the other day. For a lot of items there are places that sell it for considerably less than other places, but some people don't know it. For instance, I used to be a sucker paying $30 an inket cartridge before I found websites selling generics. I just recently learned that eBay is the best place to buy Mach3 razor blades - you can get them for half of what you'd pay in stores. I think anything where if you were to post a question asking where to buy a particular item, and everyone answered the same store, that would be a good candidate for what AFB is suggesting. Not sure how you would want to implement it though, as it wouldn't lend itself perfectly to a forum setup.

I think I know what he means, I was actually thinking about this the other day. For a lot of items there are places that sell it for considerably less than other places, but some people don't know it. For instance, I used to be a sucker paying $30 an inket cartridge before I found websites selling generics. I just recently learned that eBay is the best place to buy Mach3 razor blades - you can get them for half of what you'd pay in stores. I think anything where if you were to post a question asking where to buy a particular item, and everyone answered the same store, that would be a good candidate for what AFB is suggesting. Not sure how you would want to implement it though, as it wouldn't lend itself perfectly to a forum setup.

OK, that's kind of what I thought. I don't know how something like that would be implemented though. People can always just search and find the relevant threads.

As for the Mach3 blades, I still remember when more.com was around ~4 years ago and if you bought them once, you could buy them "forever" for 99 cents per 3-pack and free shipping if you bought them with any other item(s). Unfortunately, for more.com forever meant around 6 months before they went away, lol.