Black Friday Discussion forum open for 2013

Brad

I love the weekly live web chats.  We do those start?  October?

Have BJS do one now to welcome everyone to the start of the BF season! He can do the call in and see what people think will be the 'Hot' items and prices we might see on Laptops, tablets and such. This will also get him a chance to make sure everything is read for his upcoming weekly broadcast (if he plans to do it this year). Let's hope he comes back with his show. Does anyone know for sure if BJS is doing his show this year?

• Like 1

over/under on what day Brad will get an email from Walmart to not publish their ad? :)

Brad, I think you have your first contest!  Here are the rules...

- one thread per merchant

- one post per user per thread

- winner is the first post in the thread to guess the correct cease and desist

Let's get started!

• Like 1

Looking forward to NEW 2013 Tees/Hoddies ANYTHING :) Got some tee's last year. Brad what are we to expect this year as far as BF Official Tee's & such :))) Soooo exited. Again I need 2 this year :)

I know you have something wonderful cooking Brad :)

can't wait !!!!

Edited by Pepper_Mint_Tea

For some wild reason BF= listening to Evanescence, they came out with their latest album in late fall some years go. Anyways

So last year I asked my boss to give me BF  off so I could get some sleep after being in the streets here & there looking for some awesome deals, well turns out I HAD TO GO TO WORK LAST YEAR ON BF MORNING, DID THAT STOP ME FROM SHOPPING TILL THE WEE HRS OF THE MORNING.

A B S O L U T E L Y  NOT.

This year Im gonna request to be off on 11/29/13 lol

wether I get it off OR NOT, im stil gonna shopppppppppppppppppp :)

I love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu BF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course it will. I can't wait now.

(Oh great, now I'm hearing "it's the most wonderful time of the year" playing over and over in my head...)

Our daughter has been watching The Polar Express lately. She will be 3 just before Christmas and knows how to find it on the ipad and watch it. She has been chosing this over her Disney JR stuff. Makes me proud lol I'm a big time Christmas season person. :) I guess I will always be a kid at heart.

I"ll be looking for 32" or 40 " 1080p 120 smart tv for around $150.    What time do you think the stores will be opening?  Do you spend more money when they open at 6:00 AM  or when the stores open at midnight?  When they opened at 6, I was out for the day. Opening at Midnight, I get what's on the list and call it a day. 

• Like 1