*DEAD* NoNonsense.com - 3 pairs of undies & 2 pairs of socks for $1.99 shipped

alimfp

I think the special is over because I just tried it and they offered me free shipping not free panties :(

Make sure that you choose the "cotton" panties & not the "micro-fiber" ones. When it pops up the "free panty" page it gives you the cotton ones at the top & the micro. ones on the bottom of the page...select the top ones.

It took me several attempts before I realized what I was doing too!!!

Thanks Shanni for the great post!

Still showing up for me. I went with the 3 pk of socks...

ITEM QTY COST

Quarter Top Cushion Mini-Stripe Sock Assortment

3 pair pack

Size:One Color:Assorted 1 $4.49

Cotton Hi-Cut Panties

3 pair pack

Color:Cloud Stripes 1 $0.00

Argyle Stitch Socks

1 pair pack

Size:One Size Color:Black 1 $0.00

Sub Total $4.49

Shipping FREE

Tax $0.31

Total $4.80

Thanks a bunch! :D

I was able to get the free socks and the free panites. Of course I had to call the customer service dept to get the free panties, but with a little patience, it went through. Thanks for this offer. The customer service rep said that they are getting alot of traffic and that they were surprised that free panties would bring that much traffic!!! Their own employees are having a hard time logging on themselves b/c of the traffic!!!

I was able to get the free socks and the free panites. Of course I had to call the customer service dept to get the free panties, but with a little patience, it went through. Thanks for this offer. The customer service rep said that they are getting alot of traffic and that they were surprised that free panties would bring that much traffic!!! Their own employees are having a hard time logging on themselves b/c of the traffic!!!

Free ANYTHING always brings the traffic!

o figures it tells me this..."If you came to the site looking for free cotton panties, we regret to inform you the promotion is no longer available. We hope to have cotton panties back online in a few days. We hope you will take a look around and find other great deals" so ill try another day. thanks for the deal

2 Pairs of Socks & 3 pk panties $1.99 shipped nononsense.com

www.nononsense.com

When you add to cart, it should tell you to pick out your free pack of cotton panties (either bikini or high cut). Add that 3 pack to your cart. When you go though checkout, a popup should come up asking if you would like to sign up for their special offers. If you do, you get an extra pair of socks for free.

Free Shipping now until Dec. 24th

PLUS... make sure you pick COTTON panties cuz when you click on the free panties link it takes you to 4 different products, but the microfiber ones offered are not in this deal.

PS.. Once you click on the picture of the socks you want this link will appear under the socks title:

"Order today and get free cotton panties!" and you can click on it.

Here's the direct link:

www.nononsense.com/category.aspx?parentID=413

Well, I couldn't get the second pair of socks for free... BUT, when I placed a pair of Christmas socks in my cart it came up again with the free panties. I clicked on them again, and they went in my cart free. So - I paid for two socks, and got two 3-packs of panties for free. And free shipping to boot! YEEHAA!! :g_clap:

Kat

If you came to the site looking for free cotton panties, we regret to inform you the promotion is no longer available. We hope to have cotton panties back online in a few days. We hope you will take a look around and find other great deals @ Nononsense.com

Must be all gone! Oh well .. thanks for the freebies! Will have to try in a couple of days!

Rebekah

I GOT THIS TODAY.......

Thank you for shopping at Nononsense.com. We are happy to welcome you to our family of shoppers. This is the email that caused quite a stir last week.

We are excited to offer you the opportunity to try our new products and give you a sampling of the New No nonsense! However, due to the overwhelming response to this offer, we have experienced some inventory and shipping challenges.

It may be neccessary to substitute your FREE product for a like product (same size, different color).

We also make every attempt to ship orders in 3-5 business days. We regret that we will not be able to meet our shipping guidelines. We are working hard to get your order shipped as soon as possible and appreciate your patience.

We appreciate your business and hope to see you soon.

Happy Holidays!

Thanks again!

Nononsense.com