BEST BUY "ANNOUNCES" NEXT BIG SALE!

Guest general41391

LOL, no, but I thought they would apply it to a gift card thereby recycling the BBB into a GC without an expire date. But... according to the terms -- thanks for the link -- that wouldn't work. And, according to their return terms, you have to have a receipt to get a refund (my next thought was to buy Geek Squad branded items with BBB and return them without a receipt for in-store credit).

Sorry... back on topic.

That might work.

i hope there is a sale on laptops, however i HOPE that they learned from the disaster from friday... it irritates me that for those of you who ordered a laptop via BB's site and couldn't get it. There was a loophole in the site, its their fault, therefore all of you guys who ordered it should have gotten it on the advertised price. I understand if you missed in the stores because of limited supplies but at least make this sale makeup for the one on friday! (No offense to those who got them, i send my kudos to you!)

Damn, my BBBs expire on the 5th. :(

My BB store wasn't accepting BBBs on any of the doorbusters at least on BF. I had a $3 coupon, and I really don't shop BB that often so I threw it on the counter when my sister was paying, and the associate said he didn't think they were accepting BBB on the BF merchandise. My sister got the emachines and 2 of the 3.99 dvds, so i figured maybe it would work on the dvds, but it didn't.

My BB store wasn't accepting BBBs on any of the doorbusters at least on BF. I had a $3 coupon, and I really don't shop BB that often so I threw it on the counter when my sister was paying, and the associate said he didn't think they were accepting BBB on the BF merchandise. My sister got the emachines and 2 of the 3.99 dvds, so i figured maybe it would work on the dvds, but it didn't.

They lied or were misinformed. You might want to try taking your receipt, your BBB and a copy of the BBB terms and conditions back to the store. Advise them that they improperly refused to accept your BBB on BF. Request a refund for the amount of the BBB or at least a store credit/gift card.

You can find copy of the Terms & Conditions in this thread

http://forums.gottadeal.com/showthread.php?t=20426

or by doing the following

1 go to bestbuy website

2 click on "help" at the very very top of the home page, next to a red "?"

3 in the search box type in "best buy bucks" and hit search

4 you should get "Best Buy Bucks™ Terms and Conditions"

5 click on that link & print it out

Unfortunately, they might be in the right here. In the terms and conditions for the BBB, it says, and I quote:

"Not good in combination with any other coupons or offers."

The BF doorbusters could apply here.

Erik

I hope that there will be an ad. How do you guys know that it will be during the week of the 18th? At least it will be after finals if it is. ^^

I've read a lot of reports and have seen proof (corporate e-mail) that BBs will have Xbox 360s available starting that date. They are supposed to receive them earlier than the 18th, but BB employees are being ordered to hold them until the 18th.

I assume they will have other good deals that week as well.