*** DEAD: Dell Laptop $379 after rebate with FREE PRINTER ***

RossMAN

• Click here
  • On the far right click Customize It underneath the Inspiron B120 Basic Core System $399
  • Click Continue, Continue and make sure the FREE Dell Color Printer 720! is selected.
  • Use Paypal as your payment method and save $20 more with coupon code 1P002ZF2T7QPD0
  • Price is $379 - $100 mail-in rebate = $379 + shipping & tax for most states

For $50 more you can get double the RAM (512MB) and WiFi 802.11b/g card. During step #2 select the $449 system instead of the $399 system.

I would highy recommend this upgrade.

http://img.dell.com/images/global/products/inspn/b120_front_131x145_ss.jpg

I liked the last deal better. Helped my friend get in on it through the military web site and she could upgrade more and tweek it a bit more to what she wanted and with the military no tax and no shipping. I wish Gottadeal could have gotten credit that way though :( They did get credit for several things I bought though through the site and I am about to help hook my civillan friend up with a dell desktop and will get her to do it through the Gottadell link to Dell. They have any hot desktop deals to?

I wish Gottadeal could have gotten credit that way though :( They did get credit for several things I bought though through the site and I am about to help hook my civillan friend up with a dell desktop and will get her to do it through the Gottadell link to Dell. They have any hot desktop deals to?

Thank you for thinking of us, we appreciate that more than you can imagine :)

Of course there are desktop deals, click here to see all the "as seen on TV" offers.

Dell Dimension 3000 desktop, 17" flat screen CRT monitor and FREE PRINTER for $399 after rebate.

• Intel® Celeron® D Processor 325 (2.53GHz, 533 FSB)
  • Microsoft® Windows® XP Home Edition
  • 256MB DDR SDRAM at 400MHz
  • FREE UPGRADE! 80GB Ultra ATA/100 Hard Drive (7200 RPM)
  • Single Drive: 48X CD-ROM Drive
  • 17 inch E773 (16 inch viewable) Conventional CRT
  • Dell USB Keyboard and Dell 2-button Scroll Mouse
  • FREE Dell Color Printer 720!

ok how do you get the upgrade for ram? It's not showing me that option.

You have to choose the B120, entrylevel for $449. I bought this system yesterday, and upgraded to the one year warranty for an additional $29. It totaled out to $609 then they instant rebated me $150 so it ended up being:

Sub-Total $459.00

Shipping $ 49.

Tax $42.17

Total $550.17

without any rebates. They are so weird, I went back to the website 10 minutes later, and couldn't find the 120 anymore, now it's back up today, with different rebates applied.

And it comes with a Lithium-Ion battery. That is a sweet deal Rossman!!!! That beats the Walmart and CC BF laptops. I think I'm going to order one.

Didn't the previous Dell Inspiron 2200 laptop charge an outrageous $69 for Lithium Ion batteries?

4-Cell Lithium Ion Primary Battery (29WHr)

Nice :gd_pineap

20 off is for orders of 200 or more not paypal ? i need a paypal coupon as i am using the a 45 off the order already

I'm not quite understanding your question? The laptop is $399 after $100 mail in rebate, or $379 after rebate and the $20 off Paypal coupon (code: 1P002ZF2T7QPD0). Since the $100 mail in rebate is not yet applied, it's $479 after Paypal coupon, so well over any $200 restriction there may or may not be?

What did you mean?

Have the Dell Computer laptop deals gone off already? I tried ordering one and

it gives me the regular price without the $100 off. Anybody know?

What "regular price" did you see?

Remember the $100 is a mail-in rebate and not an instant coupon or discount.

From Dell web site:

We regret that at this time the $399 Inspiron 2200 systems are sold out due to high demand. We are now offering the NEW Inspiron B120 at $399, after $100 instant savings and $100 mail-in rebate, instead. Please note that the Inspiron B120 does not offer a free Wireless card.

For a limited time, you can purchase this Inspiron B120 notebook with 256MB shared1 memory, DVD/CD-RW combo drive, 40GB2 hard drive and 14.1" display for only $399 (after $100 instant savings and $100 mail-in rebate) ($499 after instant savings and before rebate). Offer is available only on e-value or order code iB120L only.

$449 laptop has upgraded 512MB RAM and 802.11b/g WiFi.

I don't see this option. Please help.

I waited on Dell chat to ask for help and here is what I got:

7:43:31 PMSystemWelcome Susan R ...

7:43:31 PMSystemConnecting to server. Please wait...

7:43:31 PMSystemThank you for using Dell Chat, a representative will be with you soon.

7:43:31 PMSystemInitial Question/Comment: HI, I am looking at buying the Inspiron B120 laptop and after clicking on the customize button, it doesn't let me upgrade the m (the rest of my question was zapped out)

8:08:24 PMSystemYou are now being connected to an agent. Thank you for using Dell Chat

8:08:24 PMSystemConnected with Oliver

8:08:39 PMOliverWelcome to Dell Sales Chat.My name is Oliver.I'll be your personal sales agent.Give me a moment to review you concern please don't go away.

8:09:00 PMYou ok, i see all of it did not show up on the screen

8:10:08 PM Oliverwhat are you trying to upgrade?

8:10:18 PMYou memory

8:11:50 PMYou from 256 to 512

8:14:19 PMYou still there?

8:14:57 PMOliver On the point of sale we cannot do that,but after you have receive the item you can purchase the memory separately.

8:15:29 PMYou Really, so why is there a "customize" button?

8:16:43 PMOliver that includes all items on the configuration,not the warranty only...

8:18:04 PMOliver are you still there?

8:18:57 PMYou I'm not following you. Warranty?... Yes, I'm here

8:20:23 PMYou I thought the option had been there to go one step up from end price from $399 to $449 and get RAM(512MB) and WiFi802.11b/g

8:20:23 PMOliver would there be anything else that i can assist you regarding this/

8:21:14 PMYou Do you understand what I'm asking?

8:22:00 PMYou Is there someone else who can help me?

8:22:38 PMOliver yes.

8:23:12 PMYou great. Who do I speak with next?

8:23:58 PMOliver but as much as I want to assist you,I have given you all the informations that I know,to further verify you can call our system sales dept at 1-800-915-3355 ext. 7266200 .

8:24:32 PMYou is someone there now?

8:25:27 PMOliver yes.

8:25:46 PMYou thanks

Ummmm, help from someone here who speaks English as a first language???