Amazing Christmas Lights Show

MrsHoneybee

The an who did this has another light show on his house to, theis house is legend, as seen in link listed, there is also link to alternate light show he has done.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/arts/xmaslights.asp

The Trans Siberian Orchestra one is pretty cool, but that Jingle Bells one (especially the song itself) is downright annoying!

I agree, I'd like to see it, but I sure wouldn't want to live next to this guy. :D

This house was featured tonight on our local news. It is real! They were talking about the thousands of people who have been to see it. One night there was a car accident and the police were complaining because they couldn't get to the accident due to the long line of cars circling around.

The music is broadcast on an FM frequency, so you can listen in the car as you drive by, or well, park in front of the dude's house and watch! :g_laughin

I saw this on the news this morning. This man put together a light show to music from the Transiberian Orchestra. Fantastic display. He admits to being a computer geek. LOL! He even has a FM transmitter hooked up to his computer so that you can tune in on your radio. Miller Beer heard about it and wants to use it in a commercial. After a fender bender in front of his home the police forced him to shut it down. He says he'll be back next year though!

Click on the link and then click on the "Read" right above the "Recent Entries" line.

A lot of time went it to this! Enjoy!

http://www.engadget.com/entry/1234000263069055/

"But this week, Carson Williams became a victim of his own success. After a fender bender in front of the lights, the cops told Carson that the display was becoming a public safety threat. So he pulled the plug until next year."

The above was taken from the CBS website.

Personally I think they should allow it. Couldn't they, I guess if the neighbors agreed, set up a time every evening to allow him to put on his display and just rope off the street so that you would have to walk to see it. That would avoid the fender benders. It would cause an inconvenience but there are only a few weeks until Christmas.

"But this week, Carson Williams became a victim of his own success. After a fender bender in front of the lights, the cops told Carson that the display was becoming a public safety threat. So he pulled the plug until next year."

The above was taken from the CBS website.

Personally I think they should allow it. Couldn't they, I guess if the neighbors agreed, set up a time every evening to allow him to put on his display and just rope off the street so that you would have to walk to see it. That would avoid the fender benders. It would cause an inconvenience but there are only a few weeks until Christmas.

The article I read said something different. Sorry.

:( He was on the Today show last week (when it was still up n running)

I dont see any difference from stopping to see the light show or someone stopping to read a yard sale, car for sale, or any other advertisements or slowing down to see anything....could be regular Christmas lights, sitting along the street. His neighbors were fine with it. If anybody had a fender bender I say its their (drivers) problem.

He did say on the show any problems at all he would shut it down.

Sad it was very cool:g_thumble