Best Buy Bucks...How Did You Get So Many?

Guest general41391

I sent out $68.82 in self-addressed stamped envelopes and got thirty-one $3 BBBs and sixty-two $1 BBBs.. that totals $155. After that cost of stamps I made $86.18. It took me about 4 hours to hand write both the inner and outer envelopes while watching TV. That is $21.54/hr tax-free, which is more than I make at my job. I wish I had done more. I also ate at the restaurants like a mad man (grown up eating under the arches, addict for life), so I earned another $42 in BBBs. The SASEs also gave me free McDonalds food for lunch for 2 weeks as a bonus.

I read about other people 'cheating' and using hand-writing type fonts to PRINT their envelopes. McDonalds still honored these requests, so I could have saved my hand alot of cramping, but to me 'no mechanically reproduced entries accepted' meant I couldn't use a mechanical device (like a printer head moving across paper) to write-out my envelopes. I hope the rules don't change much next year. There was some worry towards the end of the promotion because instead of receiving game pieces with BBBs in the mail, some people received a really fat printout of the rules. Fortunately for me I only got BBBs and game pieces and mailed out in the middle of the promo.

Rates on postage stamps are going up to .39 cents, from .37 cents, so two pennies. Not a lot but it will hit a lot of people and businesses where it hurts.

Even with postage going up, I think if the terms still remain the same on this deal next year, I'll do it. :D

I know some people on another board I visit were trading them to each other. I never got any of them though. I sure wish I would have. With the teenagers and even the grandkids getting so much older now, it would have helped a bunch.

I didn't know you could send away for them though. I'll have to do some of that next year.

Thanks for the tip!!