Best Buy Bucks...How Did You Get So Many?

Guest general41391

The secret is you can send away for game pieces. You just need to send a SASE. So $.74 for stamps plus the cost of envelopes. You'll get at least $1 and 1 in 3 chance of getting a $3 BBB. Think I might be doing that next year.

Who did you send it away too? And they just send them to you?!

Well this my sound gross, but I get mine out of the trash. I work at the airport, and people just throw them away. Did not worry about it to much this year, I mainly went for the free food. Last year I won 4 extra value meals, 30 free frostys. 5 free large sandwiches. Didn't spend a dime.

We received $265 Best Buy Bucks and it only cost us $111.

We only ate at McDonald's twice, so that wasn't it.

Send McDonald's a SASE and they'll mail you a FREE BEST BUY BUCK which is worth either $1 or $3. You also receive two McDonald's Monopoly game pieces with free food prizes, etc. There is NO LIMIT per household.

Read this: http://forums.gottadeal.com/showthread.php?t=14311

We received $265 Best Buy Bucks and it only cost us $111.

We only ate at McDonald's twice, so that wasn't it.

Send McDonald's a SASE and they'll mail you a FREE BEST BUY BUCK which is worth either $1 or $3. You also receive two McDonald's Monopoly game pieces with free food prizes, etc. There is NO LIMIT per household.

Read this: http://forums.gottadeal.com/showthread.php?t=14311

Yep we only got 3 x $1 BB Bucks from eating at McDonalds. We mailed in 150 entries for the game pieces and receiving a total of $265 BB Bucks was great. :)

any idea if this will be available next year? if so I'll probably mail about 1000 of them to get 2000 dollars to spend, usually spend that much at best buy, and sure they will have stuff going on.

edit, just read 300 per visit, so will do like you and do about 110-120 :)

any idea if this will be available next year? if so I'll probably mail about 1000 of them to get 2000 dollars to spend, usually spend that much at best buy, and sure they will have stuff going on.

They've been doing it for the past few years, I'm sure it will be available next year as well.

I just hope they don't radically change the rules next year.

There was a limit on media items but other items there was a $300.00 cap.

Yep $300 per item per person. I was actually able to redeem $265 BBB but later changed my mind and used a 10% off coupon instead.

So I got our BBB back and now I have to find a way to spend those.

Yep $300 per item per person. I was actually able to redeem $265 BBB but later changed my mind and used a 10% off coupon instead.

I will give you my address so you can send them to me so I can put them to good use! :idea:

Or you could raffle them on this site?

I'm sure we'll find something to get with the BB Bucks. http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y241/Honeybee_au/Emoticons/yeah.gif

I still need to spend my $265 BBB ... life is tough ;)

Oh geez. :) Lucky you.

I have a product replacement voucher worth $179 and a $50 dollar gift card, we should have a "What shall I buy @ Best Buy" idea thread...

Hmmm...

-Use towards a "flippin' sweet" (Napolean Dynamite voice) laptop

-Buy television shows on DVD (Sopranos, Simpsons, Lost)

-Upgdrade the desktop with a new video card/sound card/hard drive/PVR? :)

Feel free to contribute...

so do you have to pay .37 one way and give them a sase which is another .37 so paying .74 for just one buck ? or one ticket which can be a buck or 3 bucks?

is that right /??

Correct and correct.

You pay $0.74 (two $0.37 stamps) and they mail you either $1 BBB or $3 BBB. Best part is there is no limit :greenappl

We paid $111 for $265 in BBB talk about a deal :g_dance: