Vote for the best BF store of 2005

Guest Frieked

Which store had the best BF this year?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Which store had the best BF this year?

• Best Buy
    • Circuit City
    • Compusa
    • Kmart
    • Target
    • Toys r us
    • Walmart
    • Other (specify below)

Besides Staples, Meijer is my favorite BF store. Meijer not only stocked up for their door buster items (even some left on Saturday), they put up a notice at the entrance saying they'll PM anything from other stores even doorbuster items. Does any other store go that far?

Def. Target, I didn't want to get up early and got to target about 5 pm friday. I got rain checks on some dvds I wanted and got a 5.5 quart crockpot for 19.99. I was so happy to get the crockpot. What a great deal. Also it seemed that the workers at Target had everything under wraps.

I did most of my shopping at Strawbridges on BF. I spent about 250.00 there, but bought over 600.00 dollars worth of stuff!!! I came home with some wonderful things! It seemed like everything was on sale and then I had a 20% off entire purchase coupon besides. I made out like a bandit!!!:eyepoppin

Guest Frieked

kmart (at least around here) is the dirtiest, nastiest, most dissheveled, least appealing store year-round...there's one w/i walking distance of my house but i drive 15 mins to target or 20 mins to walmart w/o hesitation for all my basics

Same here