Guests, please register to remove all of the banner ads on the forums. It's fast, easy and completely free!

Photo

Toys R Us 12 Days of Christmas coupons

328 replies to this topic

#61 Mara  OFFLINE  

Mara

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 554 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Dec 2, 2005 - 8:12 am

If someone has the link to sign up please repost the deals have started and they are GOOD. Todays $19.99 Furby and 70% off video now XP or video now Jr so they are $14.99 thats a BF worth price there Mara

#62 couponmamaoftwins  OFFLINE  

couponmamaoftwins

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 459 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 2, 2005 - 8:18 am

Do a search for TRU and it will come up.

#63 mandyjo3789  OFFLINE  

mandyjo3789

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 2, 2005 - 8:20 am

Do you have to go the TRU store or can you use those coupons online?

#64 gottashop  OFFLINE  

gottashop

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 75 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 2, 2005 - 8:24 am

in store only. and the coupon is only good for today

#65 Guest_Frieked_*  OFFLINE  

Guest_Frieked_*
  • Member since --

Posted Dec 2, 2005 - 8:27 am

If someone has the link to sign up please repost the deals have started and they are GOOD. Todays $19.99 Furby and 70% off video now XP or video now Jr so they are $14.99 thats a BF worth price there

Mara

http://f.e.toysrus.c...091/12Days.html

P.S. I got the email yesterday saying it was going to start but I haven't gotten the actual coupons yet? anyone in the same boat?

#66 jeninpa  OFFLINE  

jeninpa

Mama to 4

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,248 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 2, 2005 - 8:31 am

I found it....it is under offline deals. Here is the link to sign up for the coupons: http://f.e.toysrus.c...091/12Days.html

I didn't get my e-mail yet today with the coupons in.
"Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, dreams are forever." - Tinkerbell

#67 jeninpa  OFFLINE  

jeninpa

Mama to 4

• 7,248 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 2, 2005 - 8:33 am

Here is todays:
http://offers.e-cent...G%0D%0AiQ%3D%3D

I signed up again under hotmail address!
"Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, dreams are forever." - Tinkerbell

#68 UROCgirl  OFFLINE  

UROCgirl

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 65 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 2, 2005 - 8:37 am

I don't know why you all have not got your coupons yet. I got mine in my email "Friday, December 2, 2005 2:10 AM" VERY early this morning. We printed the Furby one.

Hubby just picked up a Furby at TRU for $19.99. He said they only have about 8 left. The notice posted by Furbies says "Limit One Per Customer". It is only 9:30 am here and he got to TRU about 20 minutes ago so it seems they are selling pretty quickly. If you want one of these deals print your coupon and get there QUICK!

I was going to try to link to the page that had the Furbie coupon in my email but the Furby coupon is gone. It must only let you print it once and then it dissapears.

Here are the link to the other two but once it is printed I don't think anyone else can print them.

http://offers.e-cent...G%0D%0AiQ%3D%3D

#69 trayceigh  OFFLINE  

trayceigh

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 2, 2005 - 8:42 am

It seems like a great deal for the Video Now. Does anyone know much about these? What age range are these for? I have 2 nieces age 2 and 5 and 1 nephew age 7 and a 10yo brother in law. Who should I get it for. OK going to do more research on it now. Thanks Tracie

#70 Mara  OFFLINE  

Mara

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 554 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Dec 2, 2005 - 8:49 am

the video now Jr might be good for that age group. Hummmmm I wonder if I can screen shot my coupons and post the pics of them here for lots of prints lol. Let me try that Mara

#71 Mara  OFFLINE  

Mara

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 554 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Dec 2, 2005 - 8:53 am

Ok I have printed and scanned them send me a PM with your email address and I'll email you this so you can print it. Please ignore my name on the coupon lol Mara

#72 agusia  OFFLINE  

agusia

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 62 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 2, 2005 - 9:03 am

I wasn't so lucky mine was $14.99 but i got two of those PVD and used the $5 of off $25 and the total was $27. saved over $50 :yay:

#73 pnlcooper  OFFLINE  

pnlcooper

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 63 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 2, 2005 - 9:21 am

I also got mine for $4.99 and the media disc to burn from computer rang up for $12.99 instead of $16.99, so I ended up spending $19.15 with tax to get player and 4 discs to burn own media on, what a steal. Can't wait to see what they send tomorrow.

#74 suzzie  OFFLINE  

suzzie

• PipPipPip
  • 2 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 2, 2005 - 10:00 am

I got mine for $4.99 too

#75 pgrunner  OFFLINE  

pgrunner

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 170 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 2, 2005 - 10:15 am

I did get one of these and it was a very easy transaction. I called my local TRU and asked if they had it in stock and if they would hold one for me, which they did.......... AND I was able to use the $5 off coupon also, so I got it for $24.99 plus tax. Even if it's not the greatest, for $25 it's still worth it. I got one of the memorex last year for my daughter and it broke pretty quickly so at least I'll already have the extra microphone since this one has two jacks.

Did you say you were able to use the $5 off coupon with the xmas special item? Did you buy anything else with it at the time? My TRU store wouldn't let me do that. They said I needed to buy $25 worth on top of the xmas special to use the $5 off coupon. And that was coming from the store manager. :mad:

#76 gottashop  OFFLINE  

gottashop

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 75 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 2, 2005 - 10:36 am

a co worker went during lunch to buy for both of us (together thought we could use the $5 coupon) they hassled her for buying 2 and she ended up asking a stranger in the store to buy the one for her, even though she paid for it...she said they were poed. but we both got our players!:gd_pineap

#77 trayceigh  OFFLINE  

trayceigh

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 2, 2005 - 10:52 am

GottaShop, did you also get yours for $4.99? I'm debating on driving to Toys R Us (30 mins) in hopes of getting it for 4.99 or just going to WalMart (1mile) and paying the $14.99.

#78 mghtymth27  OFFLINE  

mghtymth27

• 1,693 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 2, 2005 - 11:00 am

I'm glad my mom lives close to my work (umm yep guilty -- I'm at work). I joined, printed out the coupon, called TRU and they wouldn't hold one (no big surprise). Then I called my mom -- she came to my work got the coupon and my cc went to TRU and got one. Now she is home printing out another coupon for my son (first one was for my daughter) -- she hid one of the players TRU because they only had 3 or 4 left. Soon she will be heading back out to get the other one. My only hope is that, since she has my cc, she doesn't get encourged to "see what else she can find"!!!!!!

#79 smfritz03  OFFLINE  

smfritz03

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 2, 2005 - 11:29 am

I got one!!! Im so excited!

#80 queenofshopping  OFFLINE  

queenofshopping

Human Mall Directory

• 1,532 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 2, 2005 - 11:37 am

im so tempted to go in hopes of getting one for $4.99...
Forget Santa, I want a visit from the UPS man! :mail:

#81 A Young  OFFLINE  

A Young

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 2, 2005 - 12:46 pm

Can anyone help me. I am trying to print the coupon for the video now player and it wont print when i check the coupon and click print coupon a blank page comes up. Thanks A

#82 gottashop  OFFLINE  

gottashop

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 75 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 2, 2005 - 12:51 pm

make sure your popup blocker is disabled, then download the software to print the coupon, then check which one you want and push print. remember you can only chose 1 coupon to use each day. Good luck

#83 amyj0_99  OFFLINE  

amyj0_99

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 161 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Dec 2, 2005 - 1:35 pm

Did you say you were able to use the $5 off coupon with the xmas special item? Did you buy anything else with it at the time? My TRU store wouldn't let me do that. They said I needed to buy $25 worth on top of the xmas special to use the $5 off coupon. And that was coming from the store manager. :mad:

nope.... just bought the karaoke machine. i gave the cashier the coupon and she said i don't know if this will work or not, but i'll try.... put the coupon code info in and it went through.... so no problem there.

#84 MrsFunnMunn  OFFLINE  

MrsFunnMunn

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 2, 2005 - 2:05 pm

So for those of you who have price matched at different stores, did you show them the email or the coupon? I have twin neices wanting this badly and I forgot to set my printer to print two copies and now I am out of luck. If I can price match, I will do that. Thanks

#85 trayceigh  OFFLINE  

trayceigh

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 2, 2005 - 2:49 pm

Here's my story... I took my coupon to WalMart to price match since Toys R US is about 30 minutes from me. Anyways long story short they would not price match it. They said it was an in store coupon, I said "aren't all sales ad's in store" ANyways the lady was less than friendly and made me feel like I was trying to steal from them. I decided to go on to Toys R Us and they were out of the Jr one and had 2 XP's left. I got one for my oldest niece, I'm going to my other WalMart tonight to see if they have the Jr and ask if they will price match.......:-) Tracie

#86 JanaBanana  OFFLINE  

JanaBanana

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 202 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 2, 2005 - 3:48 pm

Right on! Thanks for the link :)

#87 pinkroses4mommy  OFFLINE  

pinkroses4mommy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 488 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 2, 2005 - 4:32 pm

I got mine from toysrus, but it wasn't $4.99- it was $14.99, but hey, I can't complain. I went to Walmart and they would not price match it because it said 70% off. They said that they don't match % off. I argued because it also had the price of 14.99 on it, but the manager said no, and that if it did not also say 70% off they could match it. I think that's ridiculous, but what do you do? Oh well, at least I got one.

#88 Armybrat0710  OFFLINE  

Armybrat0710

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 2, 2005 - 5:26 pm

I got mine from toysrus, but it wasn't $4.99- it was $14.99, but hey, I can't complain. I went to Walmart and they would not price match it because it said 70% off. They said that they don't match % off. I argued because it also had the price of 14.99 on it, but the manager said no, and that if it did not also say 70% off they could match it. I think that's ridiculous, but what do you do? Oh well, at least I got one.

Use Paint.;) :D ....or go to the page that allows you to click which ones you want to print, and print those. .at the bottom they say, this is not a coupon..

#89 elena_398  OFFLINE  

elena_398

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,721 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Dec 2, 2005 - 5:51 pm

I'll check my email address before going to bed tonight. .Maybe it'll come by 1am or so. (I have a household of 11 yr old boys spending the night) so I'll be up

#90 femalesliealot  OFFLINE  

femalesliealot

Thank you very much-oh, Mr. Roboto

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 277 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 2, 2005 - 7:13 pm

Just got my Video Now XP for $14.99...i didn't find out about it until 8:30 PM so I was a little worried that they would be sold out. To my suprise, there wasn't any sign of being sold out anytime soon...the shelve was completely stocked!!!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users