You people are whacked!!

SoCalCyclist

Are you kidding? The ONE day of the year no one in the family wants to go to the store with you; your husband (ex) will gladly stay home and watch the kids.....they know you will be gone all day and they won't call you 50 times to say "When are you coming home?"; shopping early with only the HARDCORE shoppers that know to GET OUT OF THE WAY once they have finished feeding on the kill; no one cares what you look like, no one makes small talk (except in line BEFORE the store opens - after that, its dog-eat-dog); no one brings their children (unless they want to be reported to DSS for abuse)....geez, I'd go every year even if I don't want to buy anything! :lolrun:

Summed it up perfectly!!! I couldn't have said it better myself!! Except for sighting all the wonderful deals to be had!! I'm gonna be at Circuit City at 3:30 for the 32" tv for $199, the laptop for $199, the DVD player (for SIL) for $19, the MP3 player for $47.99 that I'm gonna PM to BB for $37.99, and all the good CD and DVD deals!!

I gotta admit I came to this site looking for the best deal so I too could camp out somewhere and get the amazing prices. But I'm not seeing anything worth camping out for. A $400 laptop? Maybe. $4 dvds? I don't think so. $10 Cabbage Patch doll? That is so 80's. There was a story on the front page of my local paper today about a guy who took his vacation from work so he could camp out in front of CC for a week so he'd be the first to get the new Xbox 360 this morning.

I am so glad I don't work in retail anymore!! :gd_shake:

Have fun you guys and don't take this post too seriously. Who knows I may still find something worth camping out for. That $1.99 Tide at Walgreens looks pretty enticing.

We are "whacked"? We aren't the ones going to a Black Friday board putting down the shoppers on it. Better watch out for this :fryingpan and this :wife: and probably one or 2 of these...:slapcry: . Man you are lucky this board is made up of nice people cuz on most others the :shitfan: Editing to tell 007webgod not to take THIS post to seriously...lol.

Are you kidding? The ONE day of the year no one in the family wants to go to the store with you; your husband (ex) will gladly stay home and watch the kids.....they know you will be gone all day and they won't call you 50 times to say "When are you coming home?"; shopping early with only the HARDCORE shoppers that know to GET OUT OF THE WAY once they have finished feeding on the kill; no one cares what you look like, no one makes small talk (except in line BEFORE the store opens - after that, its dog-eat-dog); no one brings their children (unless they want to be reported to DSS for abuse)....geez, I'd go every year even if I don't want to buy anything! :lolrun:

That is sooo true... My dh says I would gladly stay home with the 3 rugrats than go to jail for beating up some old lady who grabbed your Cabbage Patch. Gotta love him...

I'm sorry you didn't find anything you want. But my daughter is going to love the Cabbage Patch Newborn, all of my kids will love watching the DVDs, I know both of my daughters will love their new stereos, all three of the oldest will love their new cell phones, and I'm sure you are getting the idea now, alot of us are doing it for our kids! Happy BF anyway!lol

I hope you don't let your kids on this site. if you do no need to hide the gifts. LOL

Guest Deals4Me
Some people just dont get it...personally if you think you're getting a 360 anytime the rest of the month, you've got another thought coming.

Being my first post, pardon me if I go off on a tangent.

To call those who enjoy bargain hunting "whacked" is one's opinion. However, since hearing about this site on the local news and observing the numerous posts, its seems as if what is really happening is a gathering of knowledge to help those who are searching for the perfect deal. To think one would be able to find a "deal" on the IT toy of the 2005 holiday season is absurd. Those who post on this site do so to share their stories of the shopping season, especially Black Friday.

And as for the Next gotta have toy, contact your local electronics store to find out when they will be taking deposits for the PS3 so you don't have to search the internet for any last minute launch day "deals".

Guest RedStateGirl

I gotta admit I came to this site looking for the best deal so I too could camp out somewhere and get the amazing prices. But I'm not seeing anything worth camping out for. A $400 laptop? Maybe. $4 dvds? I don't think so. $10 Cabbage Patch doll? That is so 80's. There was a story on the front page of my local paper today about a guy who took his vacation from work so he could camp out in front of CC for a week so he'd be the first to get the new Xbox 360 this morning.

I am so glad I don't work in retail anymore!! :gd_shake:

Have fun you guys and don't take this post too seriously. Who knows I may still find something worth camping out for. That $1.99 Tide at Walgreens looks pretty enticing.

who gives a rats behind how whacked you think anyone else is. Noone held a gun to your head to make you come into this forum, so if you do not like it, adios pal!! oh you worked retail?? What are you a pimply faced 17 year old geek who got fired because he was stealing the staples to take home?? LOL you are so funny. Get a life. And quit trying to rain on everyone elses parade

who gives a rats behind how whacked you think anyone else is. Noone held a gun to your head to make you come into this forum, so if you do not like it, adios pal!! oh you worked retail?? What are you a pimply faced 17 year old geek who got fired because he was stealing the staples to take home?? LOL you are so funny. Get a life. And quit trying to rain on everyone elses parade

I really don't think he meant for us to take the post so seriously! Gosh! He even says so in it. I think the other replys gave him a little fun back. It's not a big deal. PS calling names like "Pimply faced 17 yr old" wasn't very adult like either! It was all in fun... just enjoy it or go on to the next thread.