Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2013

Brad

I went into target at 4:15pm and they were marking down health and beauty. The Chi hair straightener was still marked 50% off so I scanned it and still 50%. I asked the lady if it was going to be marked down today. She scanned it and said yes, it will be 70% off for $30. She went ahead and marked them down for me so I got one. Now I've got a problem, I've torn the house, my car and my purse apart trying to find my receipt for the 50% purchase price. I cannot find it!! Someone please tell me I'm not out of luck!! I used my Redcard. If I return it would I get my $50 back or only the $30???

At my store, if you tell CS a date you purchased an item, they will match it up for you. BUT, I don't think they have to do this so YMMV.

I went into target at 4:15pm and they were marking down health and beauty. The Chi hair straightener was still marked 50% off so I scanned it and still 50%. I asked the lady if it was going to be marked down today. She scanned it and said yes, it will be 70% off for $30. She went ahead and marked them down for me so I got one. Now I've got a problem, I've torn the house, my car and my purse apart trying to find my receipt for the 50% purchase price. I cannot find it!! Someone please tell me I'm not out of luck!! I used my Redcard. If I return it would I get my $50 back or only the $30???

Do you have the DPCI number for the Chi?

They were resetting the salon haircare section and a lot of items were 50% off, moved to endcaps. The ones I can remember are Nexxus, Redken, Rusk, Tigi, Biosilk, Pureology, Fekkai, and CHI. Got some Pureology for half off (still ridiculously expensive).

To the poster who asked what Bodega is/was, it was the bulk items that they had in the seasonal section, that has now been reset with patio and garden. The last stragglers have been moved onto endcaps. It was stuff like personal care products and cleaning products, usually multi- or bonus-packs. I was able to find some Finish dish tabs and Aveeno face wash for half off but the rest was gone.

if I am buying to return something purchased earlier at a higher price, I use a different credit card. This won't help you this time, but maybe next time

Finally made it to target today after week or so absence. Humidifiers finally marked down. They were signed 30%, but tagged 50% off. I picked up one since selection was getting low.

Also found duct tape 30% off for dd9 Easter basket.

Hangers and bins were 30 % off. Tools and tool kits (like cordless drills) were 50% off.

Some Xbox and Nintendo 3ds games were 30-70% off. Xbox wireless steering wheel was half off marked $19.xx.

Help!! Does anyone know how to get a target coupon to reprint... mine didnt print and now it wont let me. I thought for sure there would be a copy of that coupon somewhere, that I could print from. anyone have any ideas? I want the 30% off Disney Item and my store doesnt keep target ads.

thanks

Help!! Does anyone know how to get a target coupon to reprint... mine didnt print and now it wont let me. I thought for sure there would be a copy of that coupon somewhere, that I could print from. anyone have any ideas? I want the 30% off Disney Item and my store doesnt keep target ads.

thanks

If all else fails, run by a local Starbucks and look for a spare ad. You will probably need to change computers to get it to print.

Interesting price match experience today. I forgot my TRU ad when I went to Target today. I wasn't sure they price matched DVDs, so I asked, and said I would come back with the ad later. The gal working in GS (who I know reasonably well from shopping there) said they could do it with the iPad. They had their own iPad, she looked up the price on the TRU website, and price matched it for me! Pretty cool! Don't know if they all have them, but worth asking if you find yourself in that position.

I picked up a Hamilton Beach Electric griddle for $8.98. We needed one for our classroom and this is perfect :) The DCPI is 072-04-1686 . They also had a bunch of coffee pots on clearance, too, but I don't drink coffee.

http://img3.targetimg3.com/wcsstore/TargetSAS//img/p/13/68/13686258.jpg

Stopped in this morning for Easter deals and found...not much. Everything was 50% off except candy. (And most of the non-bagged candy I found like Fun Dip, Gummy Bears, etc were still 30% off).

Sadly the Rice Krispie Treats and Oreos back there were not part of clearance. :(

I did find a few Nordicware things...a nice cookie sheet (nothing "Easter" about it other than the label) for $4.99, Spatulas, and other speciality cookware were 50% off, too. Also picked up a cake stand (off-white with polka dots) and an egg tray ($9.99 and $4.99 respectively). they were the only ones left so I grabbed them.

Didn't see any paper goods (papertowels, etc)...did I just miss them or did they not have EAster themed ones?

Found some Giada de Laurentis whisks, spatulas, tongs, etc.. for 30% off. I found a set of 3 stainless steel bowls for 50% off. I would really want it for 70%. I ended up buying the bowls just in case I couldn't find another.

We just went to our Target and things were still only 50% and 30%. We scanned to make sure the signs weren't wrong. Our Target still has a ton of stuff so hopefully I can score some goodies at 70% or even 90% off for our DS and gift closet

I was at ours about 2 hours ago, and it was still 50% & 30%, but it gives me hope for tomorrow! I still have valid M&Ms coupons!

My target yesterday had either 30% or 70% Easter. There was no rhyme or reason. I got a cake stand, Barbie pompoms, and a Minnie Mouse hair accessory pouch for 70% off. Then I'd scan plastic eggs and they were 30%. It was strange

70% off Easter here, and 50% off candy. I was hoping to find the Wilton flowerpot cake pan, but none here. But I was able to get some nice spring foam stickers & nice tins. I scanned several trinket type toys that were ringing up full price, like the widgets and the Barbie makeup packages and they were full price so be careful. Black got Dollarspot was also 70% off today

Oh, crud, I should have scanned the pom poms! Oh well, there were several left at the store I went to this morning, maybe they will make it to 90%! Very frustrating though with how some of the toys are still full price, but sitting in with the clearance. I found one Easter matching game. Lots of little kites left. I was able to get the yellow cake pop pan, it was still $5, but better than $17 I guess! I found a couple of random baby items - bib, Mickey soft blankie (kind of like a taggie), Chicco and Fisher Price toys. Butterfly foam and glitter glue. Also, there were Barbie watches that did not ring up in the system. I brought it to the front anyway to see, and there is a DCPI that needed to be hand keyed, but it was $1.50. One of those times that digging around yields little treasures, like the Nordic Ware spatula that was buried!