Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2013

Brad

Still 70% here too. I finally broke down and bought the Solo kids cups that were in the regular aisle because I had a $1.25 off coupon from the 12/2 Smart Source insert. Just over 30 cents each. If you have a SuperTarget, check out your meat department for good markdowns. I always get the Archer Farms spiral cut ham for cheap after the holidays. .79 a pound today.

Still 70% here too. I finally broke down and bought the Solo kids cups that were in the regular aisle because I had a $1.25 off coupon from the 12/2 Smart Source insert. Just over 30 cents each. If you have a SuperTarget, check out your meat department for good markdowns. I always get the Archer Farms spiral cut ham for cheap after the holidays. .79 a pound today.

Thanks! I usually get a ham too, but hadn't thought about it this year. I'll put it on the list to get.

Mine was 70% off last night but there wasn't much left except for tissue paper, ribbon, and cookie mix - none of which I need. I did, however, manage to find one of those heavy duty bristle type door rugs for $3.89 and 2 of those fancy looking boxed picture frames for $4.49 each to start a gift cabinet I've heard others tell of. I was quite excited!!! I pass 3 other Targets between work and home so I plan to make a run on the way home tonight just to see :)

Ugh...TotallyTarget is reporting 90% at some stores today. I might have to go check some others. I have 5 that surround me. It usually seems to be regional though, right?

Ugh. I hate when they do that. A few years ago I had my two closest stores go 75% on different days. That's the only time that has happened though. I doubt I will venture out today to check the other though.

Beware. I called several stores this morning and one The District in Tustin told me they were 90%. I drove there only to find it was still 70%. When I got home I called the manager and told her as I was very angry. She suggested I must have called a different store. When I said no because that store was still up on my computer all I got was sorry and they don't know when they are going 90. I'm pretty steamed!

Beware. I called several stores this morning and one The District in Tustin told me they were 90%. I drove there only to find it was still 70%. When I got home I called the manager and told her as I was very angry. She suggested I must have called a different store. When I said no because that store was still up on my computer all I got was sorry and they don't know when they are going 90. I'm pretty steamed!

Based on reports I've been reading from across the country over the years, calling seems rarely to produce the correct answer regarding Target clearance. Also from everything I've read over the past several years it seems they really don't know in advance when seasonal clearance will go down.

I have seen references to Christmas Tree tags in women's. Can somebody elaborate on this?

I'm not sure about Christmas Tree "tags" but there were big green cardboard christmas trees in various departments with stocking stuffer sized items. It seems most of those items are included in the holiday clearance, though the stores around here have taken down the "trees."

I'm not sure about Christmas Tree "tags" but there were big green cardboard christmas trees in various departments with stocking stuffer sized items. It seems most of those items are included in the holiday clearance, though the stores around here have taken down the "trees."

Okay, now I get it! A couple of my stores still have those up, with lots of stuff in them! See why I am so anxious for 90%? LOL

Based on reports I've been reading from across the country over the years, calling seems rarely to produce the correct answer regarding Target clearance. Also from everything I've read over the past several years it seems they really don't know in advance when seasonal clearance will go down.

For sure at this particular store calling was a waste. I guess she couldn't take the time to find out. The other stores said still 70%. Might explain why there was not one person in the Christmas clearance though. They had 2 aisles of stuff left.

Calling can be very accurate. Just jot down a couple of DPCI numbers (of clearanced items) and call for a price check. When they enter the number, they will give you the current price. you'll be able to figure the % off.

Was at my local target in Milford ct and got the Christmas Oreos with the red filling for .86 they had tons of them on an end cap of cookie aisle not marked. Otherwise all holiday was still at 70%.

Sent from my iPhone using GottaDeal

I stopped by target yesterday with a friend and was surprised to find quite a bit of toys 70 off already .I got the

Disney sing along mp3 princess microphone ...... $3.88

the cabbage patch kids 2012 limited edition doll... $11.98

Time for play tea with Belle....$5.98 ( they also had the Rapunzel one.)

Disney princess Tiana small doll set.... $3.28

Cinderella royal Wedding set..... $3.88

Cinderella barbie doll...... $ 4.48 (they also had the more deluxe Cinderella 70 off)

My friend grabbed about five different Thomas set, and a radio flyer wagon. I saw quite a bit of other toys that i didn't get like the little people batcave, play wonder doll house accessories, the disney princess ariel pool, a baby alive doll that eats and wets, and scrabble flash and a couple other games. That all I can think of off the top of my head. Also I don't know if anyone already said this but in our book section was a display with the elf on the shelf sets that were 70 off.

Calling can be very accurate. Just jot down a couple of DPCI numbers (of clearanced items) and call for a price check. When they enter the number, they will give you the current price. you'll be able to figure the % off.

Ooh... I forgot about that trick... Thanks for the tip!

Went to three different stores today, only one was 90%. An employee at one of the other stores was surprised that it was still at 70%. Shes hoping for 90% tomorrow. She said they don't find out about mark downs until they come in for work in the morning.

My store was still 70 this AM, so I'll be there bright and early tomorrow morning!! I did get a Power Wheels Camaro for 50% off though! My youngest has been begging for a Power Wheels since she could talk, but I just couldn't pay over $300 for one!! Since Christmas has passed though we're making them earn it $1 at a time. Maybe by the time the weather warms up they'll have it earned! I wanted to wait and see if it went 70% next week but DH was afraid it'd be gone. They have a few different ones that are clearanced so if I can score a different one at 70% off then I'll return this one!

I cased out my 3 closest stores today. There's a decent amount of stuff left but nothing I want or will want when it goes to 90%. I did find two rolls of the glad press and seal for .89 each. Not sure if I like the stuff or not but I was just excited I found anything like that. Found one set of the bubble and brown but I'll probably return it. I did make out with a lot of clothes for DD and myself. Jeans, sweaters, hoodies, also a bunch of belts 50% off.

The rachael ray pans were ringing up $4.99 today, I can't figure out ow they went 90- my Christmas stuff is still 70. I hope to find the cookware- it was 15% at my store on Sunday. I love my RR stuff, but can't stand her or her recipes. They all sound good in theory but are gross!

I'm hoping for 90 tomorrow- its never good when it hits on a weekend.

Which Rachel Ray pans? I price checked everyone at my store and they were all expensive. I have the set on eBay and looks to be doing really well.