Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2013

Brad

I take it since no one mentioned it there were no further markdowns in toys today?

I did see stickers being applied in the toy aisle here early this morning. I think they were marking some things to 1/2. I didn't look through any of the aisles though, so I'm not 100% sure exactly. This was the Overland Park Super Target.

Sorry, dear, that is not accurate for seasonal clearance merchandise. You return it now, you will only get the CURRENT price, not the original price paid. That ONLY applies to seasonal stuff, like Christmas wrapping paper and anything in the mini-seasonal department that is marked down without a red clearance tag. If they mark it manually, you get what you paid.

Oh I didnt know that... Ive never gotten lower than what I paid, maybe ive never taken seasonal stuff back. Well anyway, I bought for 70% so its no biggy.

Still 70% off Christmas & 50% off candy here in PA. Lots of team activity in linens/home decor area, and seasonal area though - stock up sale, I guess.

Lots of odds and ends left in Christmas, and a fair amount of candy left. Think I'll go ahead and pick up a few more canisters of dipped pretzel rods today, and some chocolate for my mom, but not interested in much else. Was really hoping 90% would go today.

Yes, KC...that is what I meant...thanks! Here in Missouri I can get a refund for what I paid for the item as long as I have a receipt and actually return the item. However, I can got just bring in my receipt and say "I paid $10 for this and now it is on clearance for $5" and get them to give me a $5 refund (which is what a price adjustment is).

Yep, never doubted what you meant. But there are only a handful of places. Can't blame them, really, or they would lose a fortune. Interesting on the costume thing. They may have either found a loophole or gotten an exception through the law. Again, makes sense since they can only make money on holiday stuff up to a point, and customers can really mess them around.

It's the orange bakeware set. The Bubble and brown baker set. The DCPI is 070-02-0012. It is pretty!

It doesn't really look like bakeware, which is what confused me. It looks like a tray or basket type thing with big handles on the side. There are 2-3 sets at each of the Pasadena stores if anyone is looking in this area. I didn't care for them and left them, but they are $14.99 when you scan.

http://img1.targetimg1.com/wcsstore//TargetSAS///img/p/11/28/11281241_121011143000.jpg

On our way out of Indpls yesterday, we stopped at the Target near the Castleton mall. The toy markdown team was working their way through the toys, which seemed odd because it was at 5:00 in the evening. There were miscellaneous toys and games marked down from anywhere from 30% to 70%. My son was returning s duplicate gift and was tickled to find a Lego set marked down to 50% for the same price he received for his exchange. It was the super heroes series, marked from $50 to $25. There were a few other legos marked down, some 30% and others 50%. Seemed kinda random as to which sets were marked down, and I certainly didn't understand why some were marked more than others. Didn't see anything that my 8 y/o DD would like, but then again, the toy section was pretty picked over from Christmas. Hope that helps someone!

It doesn't really look like bakeware, which is what confused me. It looks like a tray or basket type thing with big handles on the side. There are 2-3 sets at each of the Pasadena stores if anyone is looking in this area. I didn't care for them and left them, but they are $14.99 when you scan.

I am not sure myself whether I like them, $14.99 is ok, I got some colored bakeware at Kohls for about $5 each in November for a gift to my step mom that seems more practical in size. These are funky so I see alot of people digging them.

I am not sure myself whether I like them, $14.99 is ok, I got some colored bakeware at Kohls for about $5 each in November for a gift to my step mom that seems more practical in size. These are funky so I see alot of people digging them.

I don't like enough for the $14.99, especially when I have found 5 sets at my local Targets that I am hoping to get for $5. :) The suspense is KILLING me. BTW, on the totallytarget.com blog, somebody said that the Archer Farms Christmas Blend coffee was part of the clearance, but it isn't. I scanned it again this morning and it was regular price. Just in case you read that post, thought I would warn you!

At the Target in Tustin, the blue Rachel Ray are marked down to $24.99. I don't really like them, and they look hard to store. But if someone is looking for them there are a couple of sets.

Yep! That is my feeling. Hard to store. My kitchen space is at a premium, so they don't work for me. I can see them being nice to take a dish somewhere, though.

Is the rachel ray deal - on bakeware set? cookware - pots and pans? any info - dpci etc would be great. Thanks! :)

It is this one in the orange and the blue. My store only had the orange one. They are $49.99 ringing up $14.99. I also found the RR 14 Piece Cookware set that was a BF special. It sold on BF for $99 I think and it range up $49.50 for me. I only saw 1. Not sure if it was a return or just leftover stock

http://www.target.com/p/rachael-ray-bubble-and-brown-baker-set/-/A-13691079#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=racehl ray bubble wear

Yep! That is my feeling. Hard to store. My kitchen space is at a premium, so they don't work for me. I can see them being nice to take a dish somewhere, though.

They are pretty big and hard to store. My husband was grumpy taking them out of the box last night. :) But I make a ton of baked mac & cheese and other dishes for our Church Potluck Dinners. I bought them to serve up fancy style. LOL.

They are pretty big and hard to store. My husband was grumpy taking them out of the box last night. :) But I make a ton of baked mac & cheese and other dishes for our Church Potluck Dinners. I bought them to serve up fancy style. LOL.

I was watching an episode of Rachael Ray where she was using that baking dish to bake mac and cheese. I couldn't believe it was a baking dish at first until she started spooning stuff into it for the oven!

I went today, Target Christmas clearance is so disappointing now. I'll go back at 90% to see if there are any bags left, otherwise, nothing I'd really pay for at 70%. I did want the Nieman's Tory Burch lunchbox at 70% but the store I visited was out.

The rachael ray pans were ringing up $4.99 today, I can't figure out ow they went 90- my Christmas stuff is still 70. I hope to find the cookware- it was 15% at my store on Sunday. I love my RR stuff, but can't stand her or her recipes. They all sound good in theory but are gross!

I'm hoping for 90 tomorrow- its never good when it hits on a weekend.

I visited my closest store today and checked all the regular aisles, and made my list of where things were I wanted to check back for. This store also has so many paper plates and napkins left, and a fair amount of gift bags and tissue. Not that I need any more gift bags and tissue.

My next closest store didn't have too much I was interested in the other day, but they did have a lot of the tape pop-up refills, so I will make a trip for those at 90%.

I went back to my dates all the way to 2007 and my store hasn't gone 90% any earlier than Jan 4th and as late as Jan 7th. I'm kind of expecting it to go on the 6th, but I'll be waiting when the doors open daily starting in the AM!! I haven't been since the day it went 70%, but my hubby went last night and said there was hardly anything left and not a scrap of wrapping paper. I'm hoping that he just didn't know where to look!!!!