Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2013

Brad

I seriously am surprised by the sheer number of items left for Christmas clearance.  Even Dollar Spot was plentiful at 70% off.   On top of that, it seems like everything is on clearance.   Not sure if shoppers are getting more savvy with regards to pricing or Target took a risk and ordered more than usual. 

70% today at Hialeah/Okeechobee Target! Stocked up on holiday Ziploc bags and containers ($0.60 and $0.89!)  They had tons of those little LED Christmas trees (USB powered) at $1.79. Bought a bunch to give away to co-workers next year since they loved mine. Chocolates/candies were at 50%. Lots of wrapping paper, TONS of loose and boxed ornaments.  Not many lights but did manage to scramble a few for myself.  4-pk of Scotch Magic tape at $0.90!

My local store was wiped out the day after Christmas. I didn't get there until late afternoon so not sure if it was busy that morning or if they just didn't have much left even before Christmas. jealous of those finding lots of stuff and being able to wait until the discount goes higher.

70% in Miami. I was able to pic up glad containers and dog toys plus a few coloring books from dollar spot. ninja turtles, avengers. lisa frank. didn't see the ziplocs:( but not much worth getting this year. We scored lots of gifts last year didn't see anything similar this year.

One of my two stores  went 70% which made me late to work lol! Found some method hollyberry dish soap and cleaner in the regular section - $1.04.  The hand soap was ringing up full price. DCPI - 003051088, 003060422, 003060423.

Found two large boxes of goldfish surprisingly 50% off $3.74 and many small bags - used the $1.00 off 3 coupon

holiday oreos $1.49

found a couple of dixie plates and used the $1.50 off 2 coupon - which made each $0.14!

I will be surely heading to the other store tomorrow morning assuming they will turn 70% off