Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2013

Brad

You are far braver than. In unrelated news my cousin went back to get some Pumpkin Kraft mac and cheese (for us) and a sales person had it all in a cart and said it couldn't be sold, my aunt shot off an email about the incident.

At the register, the cashier called one of his senior cashiers, who also scanned it.  I again said it was scanning at $.29 cents with the 90% off Halloween clearance, and she told him to give it to me.  I got four packages, but left far more on the shelf.

Thanks for posting the deal!

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe something that could be useful...

This Nerf Rebelle Guardian Crossbow here:

http://images.hasbrotoyshop.com/Files_Main/200/0319BD7450569047F5C389CC6D68AE24.jpg

is marked down to $11.99 on Target.com, but it is out of stock. It is priced $19.99 in my stores, but they will price match AND they also took my toy catalog coupon for $5 off a nerf rebelle item. So both crossbows for less than $20. It happened to be on my 8 and 10 year olds lists, so I was happy! Note: the coupon is expiring next week I believe.

Edited by KC-Traderbear

I saw a 20% off Nerf Rebelle blasters, bows, and darts on Cartwheel. I don't know if you could pricematch and use the Target coupon and Cartwheel, but it's certainly worth a try!

Thanks for posting. I took my receipt in and they gave me my 20% off... got $6.40 back. I think she took it off the price before the target coupon. Anyway... about $6.50 or so for each gun (orig. $20). Works for me! 

Just an FYI, I was checking the price match policy, since I knew it was updated, and saw this:

Ad exclusions:

• Items advertised as limited time/limited supply/limited quantity.
  • Black Friday ads (including adjusting prices for previously purchased items).

Now many of us have, in the past, purchased items before BF and then gone in for a price adjustment. If I read this correctly, it looks like they won't be doing this anymore. Pretty sure they still did it last year, but just in case, I wanted to make sure to bring it up. Their price adjustment policy IS basically a part of the price match, oh, and it says 7 days now, not 14.

https://corporate.target.com/about/shopping-experience/shop-with-confidence#q5384

See the section called Price Match Guarantee & the Exclusions for details.

Just an FYI, I was checking the price match policy, since I knew it was updated, and saw this:

Ad exclusions:

• Items advertised as limited time/limited supply/limited quantity.
  • Black Friday ads (including adjusting prices for previously purchased items).

Now many of us have, in the past, purchased items before BF and then gone in for a price adjustment. If I read this correctly, it looks like they won't be doing this anymore. Pretty sure they still did it last year, but just in case, I wanted to make sure to bring it up. Their price adjustment policy IS basically a part of the price match, oh, and it says 7 days now, not 14.

https://corporate.target.com/about/shopping-experience/shop-with-confidence#q5384

See the section called Price Match Guarantee & the Exclusions for details.

your correct they changed it this year. it was discussed in another thread somewhere on the black friday section of the forums

• 2 weeks later...

The Cartwheel help center says that you no longer need Facebook to sign up, just an e-mail address.

http://cartwheel.target.com/help-center?ref=tgt_adv_xasd0003&afid=34560&clkid=772119933&lnm=8-9651

Just an FYI, if you deactivate your facebook account from the cartwheel app, it will reset all your badges, savings, everything. It starts you over like you just signed up. So if you already login with facebook, do not remove it!!

• 2 weeks later...

Not technically clearance, but in case you haven't seen Target is offering 10% off everything Saturday and Sunday as a concession for the credit/debit fiasco. I can't figure out yet if it is automatic or if a coupon is needed. Will post clarification when I find it. http://www.abullseyeview.com/2013/12/ceomessage/

My store just had a thing they scanned at the registers for the 10%.  Didn't work right for me though... couldn't figure out why... maybe because i used cartwheel?

Edited by boredbread

Not technically clearance, but in case you haven't seen Target is offering 10% off everything Saturday and Sunday as a concession for the credit/debit fiasco. I can't figure out yet if it is automatic or if a coupon is needed. Will post clarification when I find it. http://www.abullseyeview.com/2013/12/ceomessage/

My store just had a thing they scanned at the registers for the 10%.  Didn't work right for me though... couldn't figure out why... maybe because i used cartwheel?

I was there today and although I saw her scan the 10% off I don't see it anywhere on my receipt. I do see my target, mfr and cartwheel coupons though. Did anyone get the 10% off? There were restrictions as my father in law was going to buy a TV and he was told the 10% off didn't apply to big ticket items. I wasn't buying any big ticket items though... just cards, grocery items, etc... Can anyone that got the 10% off tell me how it showed up on your receipt? I don't think I'm overlooking it, but maybe I am. Wondering if I should go back and ask about it?

First time EVER I wasn't at the door when it opened. I got there about 40 minutes later and it wasn't very crowded. Lots of everything left (except tissue, etc.. which always goes in the first few minutes). Not sure why it wasn't packed like it usually is. Not long lines at the checkout-only one in front of me and 8 lines open. Weird.

Was VERY weird at my Target today. I didn't go until almost 2:00 this afternoon. Tons of decor/wrapping paper/ribbon left, tons of ziplock bags and containers, tons of holiday food. All was ringing 50% off, and was not busy at all. I only grabbed a few things, and am hoping it will hang around until 70% off at least.
  • Like 3

Forgot to add earlier, also noticed several toys that were marked down to half price. A lot of the Target exclusive Lalaloopsy figurines and stuff like that were under $4. My daughter was with me so I couldn't pick anything up for her to stash away for later. I'll go back for some though.