Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2013

Brad

Another "hidden" find, these Mickey hoodies are ringing up as halloween clearance, found in toddler clothes, mixed-in on a rack with other boy character hoodies, $1.50!!!  I saw sizes 12 month to 5T.

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/83/df/fc/83dffc7c9e1c9cfdcbb1009ba235ecea.jpg

There were also Hello Kitty "tutu" type skirts, black with orange trim, only had a little Hello Kitty charm that could be cut off if wanted hidden in the regular racks of Hello Kitty stuff.

http://Img2.targetimg2.com/wcsstore/TargetSAS//img/p/14/65/14652849_201308141702.jpg

Food and candy were 70% here.  Found an entire endcap of halloween candy up by the registers that apparently no one else had discovered.  That reminded me to check the registers for the Star WArs legos and found 3 more packs of the 90% ones.

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/New-2013-Target-Halloween-Hot-Wheels-4-Pack-of-Mini-Scary-Cars-Mint-/00/s/MTIwMFgxNjAw/z/4TsAAOxy-j9SO3er/$%28KGrHqRHJEkFIerdJ-GLBSO3eq6ftw~~60_35.JPG Halloween hot wheels 4 packs, found some in regular toy aisle.  Also found pumpkin foam stickers in regular craft aisle.

Edited by boredbread
  • Like 2

Also all of these were in baby 90%, the ladybug one doesn't even look halloween.   They had several other one-pieces with hats on 90% that didn't look halloween... a football hat one, gray koala, a red/brown wolf or fox, something green like a dinosaur, and I forgot the rest, I only say sizes newborn up to 9 months.

http://Img3.targetimg3.com/wcsstore/TargetSAS//img/p/14/79/14792801_201309031522.jpg

Edited by boredbread

I took this pic of someone's facebook page, but these are the christmas 2-packs, have the reindeer, snowman, or both.  1453378_10153478711345457_1764516333_n.jhttp://img1.targetimg1.com/wcsstore/TargetSAS/img/p/14/57/14571790_201307021430.jpgHere are the girl's pjs 90%, thanks for the tips :)  Also found halloween Lalaloopsys but *not* ringing up haloween sale, full price though obviously halloween with pumpkins on her.

Edited by boredbread

Halloween fruit rollups below at 90% found on an endcap for me.  I found obviously halloween nabisco snacks *not* ringing up any discount, so scan and be careful.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71hRbgMNjLL._SX342_.jpghttp://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71npQfpDkIL._SX342_.jpg

Thanks for all the pictures. I ran back over to Target (5 minutes away) and found the Mickey Mouse hoodies. I scanned all the different ones on the rack and the Ninja Turtle ones rang up $1.50 too. I did find the Puffs tissue too. Not sure if they were there when I looked yesterday but they were there today. I wonder how long it will take before corporate figures it out!

I managed to get a decent haul of halloween stuff yesterday mainly candy with no halloween labels (for work stuff and snacks) plus 1 pack of the puffs. I think someone saw it a little crushed and left it hidden but it's fine for sprucing up the guest bathroom. My coworker was stunned when it scanned .29, she quickly advised I was to notify her of all such sales.

I hit the motherload on kids pj's ,after work, when I saw the girls 2 pj set posted above and was amazed when they scanned at 1.49, managed to find a boys set too but none of the footed monster sets were scanning clearance. I didn't check the fleece 1 piece since the sizes were all too small. I found some cute long sleeve orange spiderman symbol kids shirts off hangers thrown into clearance racks (perfect for my godsons bday in December) and a nice stash of the 2 pack of halloween big girls/womens socks plus the energizer lights (including a fun jack o lantern projector type one). I picked up some dog toys and collars for good measure, now just need a new leash and maybe a crate for adopted dog.

Here's a pic of the boys set although I'm pretty sure the ones I picked up were short sleeve:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZ9O0CutzzzCOOQ-IyEug

I think the hoodies posted above may have been at the store I hit last night and I'm sure there was a whole rack of the star wars legos in the check out section but I was too tired and didn't want to go back and scan so I may send mother with my card to have a look while I'm working today.

Got a few halloween things for 90% off. Glow sticks, spiders, spider webs, cupcake decorating stuff. I was able to find Puffs for $.29!! Thanks to whoever posted that because I would have never thought it!! I got 8 packs. I used my Cartwheel for the first time today and I used 4 offers, all on clearance. I found some baby converse one star shoes for 70% off plus the 20% off cartwheel. 

Slim pickings this year for Halloween, hoping this is not an indication of how after Christmas will be. Went to 2 Dallas area Targets that were wiped clean. No hidden finds, no Puffs, and no obvious Halloween stuff either. The only thing I did happen to find was a Disney princess tiara for .49 that was originally 4.99. 

Ha! The stores are aware of it, so don't count on it. I think they pulled them at my stores before I got there. No joy for me. Boooo!!!!

I checked again this morning and there were none on the shelves. I wanted to see if they re-stocked since yesterday but they didn't. I wondered how long it would take corp to figure this out.

I'm not sure if they are pulling them. I was there the day it was reported. Completely full shelf of Puffs. I took what I needed and when I passed by to check out 10 minutes later the entire shelf was empty. No way Target pulled it that quickly. Maybe now after two days, yes. But in between I was hoping they wouldn't have noticed and open another case from the back :)

Halloween pulled but got the puffs Christmas ones, the lady at checkout didn't even look when she was scanning but did a double take when the total was $6 and there was a bag of Chex mix in there  LOL  I saw the Dracula doritos pack (mulitple small bag of chips) was $6.99, should I have asked if that was on clearance or did they not do the chip packs?

Halloween pulled but got the puffs Christmas ones, the lady at checkout didn't even look when she was scanning but did a double take when the total was $6 and there was a bag of Chex mix in there  LOL  I saw the Dracula doritos pack (mulitple small bag of chips) was $6.99, should I have asked if that was on clearance or did they not do the chip packs?

Last year the chips were marked down. This year they were not. I checked early on.

I was so excited to find the Christmas Puffs at my store and they rang up 0.29 tonight. DH was wondering why I was paying full price for tissues until he saw them ring up. Thanks to the people who posted about the Mickey hoodies too, I was able to find 2 at my store. 

Another "hidden" find, these Mickey hoodies are ringing up as halloween clearance, found in toddler clothes, mixed-in on a rack with other boy character hoodies, $1.50!!!  I saw sizes 12 month to 5T.

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/83/df/fc/83dffc7c9e1c9cfdcbb1009ba235ecea.jpg

Thank you boredbread for posting this!

Edited by ShoppingChick13

Christmas Puffs at one of my Targets was scanning "not in system" today. I didn't bother to ask anyone, but I guess they finally caught on.

Same at the Redmond Target; no new sticker bar codes put over them.

I found an associate working in seasonal, and asked him.  He scanned it, said it was coming up "clearance:  sell for $0.00" and told me to bring it up front.  He wasn't sure they would go for the $.29, but said they should definitely discount it for me.

At the register, the cashier called one of his senior cashiers, who also scanned it.  I again said it was scanning at $.29 cents with the 90% off Halloween clearance, and she told him to give it to me.  I got four packages, but left far more on the shelf.

Thanks for posting the deal!