Secret Santa 2012 Official Discussion Thread

ClosedAcct

I just want to say THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I got my gift on Monday, sorry it took me so long to post. I loved everything. My goodies were a beautiful cozy throw, my favorite candy starburst and jolly ranchers, some cozy socks, starbucks coffee, a recipe keeper and some good recipes :) and some bath abd body works lotion. I will try to post pictures later. I posted pictures but forgot one it seems. Just added it.

I want to say a big thank you to my ss!! I am a total chocolateaholic ( lol) and my package was like one big yummy chocolate explosion. It had a HUGE box of rochers which is my all time favorite treat but I never buy for myself so I was sooooooo excited =).. It also had bags and bags full of other yummy choclates like hersheys bells, nuggets, and reeses. My package also included some yummy flavored hot chocolates and and a hersheys travel mug to go with it ( which I really needed) This was the PERFECT package for me so thanks again so much. The kids and I will be enjoying these treats all season long!

I will try to post a picture later ( I always have a hard time posting pics) but we did open one bag of treats already =)

I opened my package tonight. Thank you so much to my Secret Santa.

I received an adorable snowman tea light candle holder, 2 Yankee Candle votives, a peppermint candy filled snowflake mug, a set of coasters, a Bath & Body Works lotion and body mist. And thank you for the Christmas slinkies for the boys!

I'm out of town until Sunday and the GD app on my phone is regularly crashing. I'm using a random person's laptop at Starbucks to update y'all with this message. I'll check PMs and emails and reply to all when I get home Sunday night!!

lol...you're so thoughtful. I'm a mess this season, but I will get my stuff shipped on time.

shipping mine today also .....will email you this evening with dc #s .........

also would love to thank my oe ...got my package 2 lovely wood ornaments and a christmas tree one and a dove chocolate bar ! To my SS ....got my package and loved it .....3 handy items to use camping , (a small latern , fire starter, and utensil set) , a mario yathzee game to play with the grandkids (we used it saturday night) , a $10 amazon gift card and A BIG BAG OF DOVE CHOCOLATE !!! she went over and above !!! love all my items ~~~thanks so much !:g_thumbri

Thank you to my secret Santa my package was filled with all my favorites. When I opened it I was hit with the delicious smell of mint tea. I also got a beautiful monkey trinket box, two monkey picture frames, a monkey nail brush and wooden figure, some yummy smelling lotion and yummy gummy bears. Thank you so much.