Has anyone gotten the WalMart sale paper yet???

liquidblue13

I've been expecting to get a WalMart sale paper for Friday's early bird sale, and still haven't gotten a paper. Went to the local store to see if they had any out, and they didn't.

The only reason I ask, is that I saw on here the Jeep 4x4 was supposed to be on sale. I just wanted to make sure it was before I got myself out of a warm bed to go stand in line waiting for them to open.

Would appreciate any replies.

Check the Black Friday forum here on GottaDeal. There have been many posts today about pricing and the ads - you can check on Walmarts site by typing in your zip to see the ads for your area.

I am not sure when/if you will receive the paper ad, but if you don't get it in the mail, just get the paper Thanksgiving Day and the ad should be in there (Walmart usually puts their BF ads in that paper at least).

Thanks for the info, but our town only has a paper on Wednesdays and Saturdays. I checked the paper on Sat. and no ad. The town isn't putting out a paper this Wednesday due to the holiday. Just one of those things with small towns I guess.

I also checked WalMart online before posting here, the newest ad they have ended on Nov.5th.

Guest RedStateGirl
I did get my ad already, yesterday in the mailbox. I believe all of the prices posted on this webstie were correct. Can you please give us an idea as to which one(s) you feel is wrong/incorrect??

Guest RedStateGirl

I'm dying for the ad.. you must be able to get one of the major papers from your area? not so much a town type paper. sounds like you live in a nice small town... lucky duck

kathy

I do live in a small town and it was in one of the local little papers/flyer things that come in the mailbox and most people never even look at, well I usually don't, but the ad is right on target with the ad/scan that was posted on this website, it also states for the $3.44 DVD's that there are 40 titles. So I can not wait to get those.:coffeetim

I get newspapers from the 2 bigger cities every morning, even started buying them just incase my ads were missing.

My mail carrier has changed and our new one is messing up big time with delivering my mail to someone else and I'm getting someones mail from across town. My address is xxxx xxxx Street and this other persons address is xxx xxxx Place. Then some of my mail that's still in my wife's maiden name is being returned to sender because I guess this new carrier didn't realize she's supposed to deliverto the address and not the name.

Hopefully, I won't have wasted a trip to WalMart Friday morning, waiting in line.

Thanks everyone

Thanks for the info, but our town only has a paper on Wednesdays and Saturdays. I checked the paper on Sat. and no ad. The town isn't putting out a paper this Wednesday due to the holiday. Just one of those things with small towns I guess.

I also checked WalMart online before posting here, the newest ad they have ended on Nov.5th.

The BF ad is up on the Walmart site for me. You put in your zip code on the right hand side where it says "Find a Wal-Mart near you." Then click on the "View Advertised Values for this store." in one of the stores listed.

But there is talk of different ads for different places with different pricing on some items. Maybe they aren't running an ad in your area. That would be strange but who knows.

I've been expecting to get a WalMart sale paper for Friday's early bird sale, and still haven't gotten a paper. Went to the local store to see if they had any out, and they didn't.

The only reason I ask, is that I saw on here the Jeep 4x4 was supposed to be on sale. I just wanted to make sure it was before I got myself out of a warm bed to go stand in line waiting for them to open.

Would appreciate any replies.

Goto their homepage and put in your zip code, select the closest store and it will show you the sales flyer for friday.

I got my sales ad in the mail today. Prices are going to vary depending on where you live :(

Jenise

They can vary by which ad you look at too... The larger circular is showing the laptop at $488 for the store near me. The electronics circular is showing the same laptop for $398.

Hey Labgeek,

Did you put in the yorktown wm or is there one up there? That's where I'll be...maybe I'll see you there...LOL -- I'm closer tho...I'll save you a spot in line...

There's one in Gloucester - supposedly the largest on the eastern seaboard. And it's about 5 minutes from me.