What are your kid's favorites this year

Elmck

Both my boys got Surfaces, and they love them. All 3 kids got Windows 8 phones, and are excited, they've been working on customizing them. Daughter is happy about her car radio and boots and fitbit. Younger son has been playing his new Xbox game pretty much non-stop - with the Surface beside him...

DS17 LOVES his Beats wireless headphones, also he was happy with his sneakers and Photoshop Elements. He actually laughed when he saw his new toolbox, and some tools we got him. Thinks it a good idea for him to start a collection since he is learning how to work with his hands from his Dad.

DD14 started crying when she opened all her One Direction stuff (pillow, towel, keychain, headphone decoration, etc) LOVES her Toms, her Beats wireless headphones

my oldest dd loves all of her clothes and shoes from justice(such a little fashionista), middle dd loves her American girl doll and the full house DVD box sets (she has become obsessed with that show from watching it on nick at night), my ds loves all of his Jake,cars, and angry bird stuff...he has been playing with everything no stop and is a very happy boy.

I have to say, I've never seen my kids absolutely love every single thing they got the way they do this year! Makes me so happy! The surprise hit for ds3 is this spongebob book with figurines of the characters and a playmat that I picked up on a whim at Barnes and noble. Can't believe how much he loves it! I would say the other biggest hits for ds3 are his big hot wheels 6- lane raceway, work bench and tools, and all his Little People stuff. For ds8 I think the stand- outs are Skylanders Giants and all the figures he got for it, his TMNT stuff, video game chair, and the Lego monster fighters lab and train. but like I said, these two are enjoying everything! They've been having so much fun!!

21 year old=safe

19 yr old=4 inch grinder (some tool)

17 yr old=xbox game (likes it more then 6 months worth of auto insurance...grr)

14 yr old= helmet

13yr old =seems like its a snap back hat

most shocking was the 14 yr.old saying..."the helmet of course.that can safe my LIFE".as if we were foolish thinking he would like the ipod touch more.lol

18 year old:

1st-TV

2nd-Kindle Fire

3rd-Iphone(gift card for when eligible for upgrade) /video games (tie)

10 year old:

1st-Kindle Fire

2nd-MP3 Player Santa loaded with songs

3rd-BeyBlades

6 year old:

1st-Kindle Fire

2nd-3DS

3rd-Cars/Trucks

My younger 2 have been playing Angry Birds and Words With Friends with each other, myself, and my husband. :D