Coach Factory Sale @ CoachFactory.com

roultjm

I got the email for tomorrows sale. Here is the link for the preview. At the bottom it says your exclusive invitation will arrive by 4pm, its the only way in. Apparently you can just go to the direct link and shop though. I will post the link for tomorrows sale once its active.

http://www.coachfactory.com/static/landingpage/index.htm?om_cid=head&om_respcamp=E_20121218_eFSDec6_Teas_Core&[email protected]&om_key=PGVIEW

I got the email for tomorrows sale. Here is the link for the preview. At the bottom it says your exclusive invitation will arrive by 4pm, its the only way in. Apparently you can just go to the direct link and shop though. I will post the link for tomorrows sale once its active.

http://www.coachfactory.com/static/landingpage/index.htm?om_cid=head&om_respcamp=E_20121218_eFSDec6_Teas_Core&[email protected]&om_key=PGVIEW

Let me ask you something...do they rotate members on the invite list so that everyone gets a chance at the sale? Otherwise, why would you need an invite?

I clicked on your link just fine, too. :)

Let me ask you something...do they rotate members on the invite list so that everyone gets a chance at the sale? Otherwise, why would you need an invite?

I clicked on your link just fine, too. :)

I think what they do is send certain members an invite to each sale. So maybe I won't get one to the next sale but someone else will. I'm not really sure how they select because I get an invite like 2-3 times a week. It seems like I get one to every sale but I don't know. The two bags I really wanted have sold out before I checked my email and realized the sale had started so I've yet to purchase anything. Maybe that's why they send me an invite to a lot of sales. Lol.

I have no idea why there are tons more items on the Ebay page. The Ebay page used to be by invitation only as well. I do not get the invites for the Ebay coach factory sales, however I just went to coach.Ebay.com and viewed the items without any problem. I could not do that before. I did invite a friend from the coach factory website and they started getting emails to the Ebay store. Weird.

EEEK. I got my coach purse in the mail today. VERY disappointed. Looks like the cheapest thing ever. If I saw this in person, I would think even $91 (which is what I paid after the big discount) is a ripoff. This sucker is going back. No doubt.

It was the signature stripe tote.