Coach Factory Sale @ CoachFactory.com

roultjm

http://www.coachfactory.com/store/default/the-holiday-sparkle-event/handbags-1/crossbody-bags/signature-stripe-file-bag-1.html This is the colors she wanted at the coach store. Too big for a teenager? Can it be used as a purse?

http://www.coachfactory.com/store/default/the-holiday-sparkle-event/handbags-1/totes/signature-stripe-tote.html or this one?

Edited by elena_398

http://www.coachfactory.com/store/default/the-holiday-sparkle-event/handbags-1/crossbody-bags/signature-stripe-file-bag-1.html This is the colors she wanted at the coach store. Too big for a teenager? Can it be used as a purse?

it states it's 12 inches long, 10" tall opening 1 1/2 inches open. i would think you could use it as a bag. they also list it under the crossbody bags- handbags.

My daughter is 13 and has asked for a coach purse. I already told her I couldn't afford one (was looking in the mall). If anyone knows if the file bag is too big for a purse could you let me know? I know it gives dimensions but just can't get a good visual. She likes the cranberry and beige looks. Plus greys. I just don't know which ones are a purse.

My daughter is 13 and has asked for a coach purse. I already told her I couldn't afford one (was looking in the mall). If anyone knows if the file bag is too big for a purse could you let me know? I know it gives dimensions but just can't get a good visual. She likes the cranberry and beige looks. Plus greys. I just don't know which ones are a purse.

I have the tote kind that you listed in a different color. Lots of teenagers compliment that bag when I carry it, and it is a good size (not too big and not too small). I don't have the file bag, but looking at the height and width, it looks just couple inches bigger than the other one listed. The biggest difference is the handle (one has a short/shoulder strap and other is long/crossbody). I guess it's just more whichever one you think it more her style. I'm sure she'd love either one!

It doesn't look that big on their mannequin. I guess it would depend on if she likes big or small purses. The kids at school have a whole range of sizes right now, according to personal preference.

The tote is smaller, but I think the other bag is cuter :)

I think I like this one. Good size? The satchel one sold out , but this one is only $20 more. LOVE the colors

http://www.coachfactory.com/store/default/ash-spec-sig-cryal-b4-aot.html

I love this one. I wanted the one that was sold out. I've bought two coach purses from the outlet about two months ago and my boyfriend says I've hit my limit this year. Lol. I hope they still have this one in January. I've spent all my money on Christmas.

I have a question for you that are familiar with this site. I purchased a bag yesterday. I went there today just wanting to look around again with no intention on making another purchase. I was given a message that I was not scheduled for a coach online sale. What does this mean exactly? Is the factory only available when they have merchandise? I was redirected to Coach.com. And also, will I be invited to every single sale...or every other? How does this work?

PS- I also founf COach Factory on ebay as well (?)

Same here. I was curious too!

I have a question for you that are familiar with this site. I purchased a bag yesterday. I went there today just wanting to look around again with no intention on making another purchase. I was given a message that I was not scheduled for a coach online sale. What does this mean exactly? Is the factory only available when they have merchandise? I was redirected to Coach.com. And also, will I be invited to every single sale...or every other? How does this work?

I log in using my email and password and it takes me to my purchases info. I do know they had a sale last Thursday that Ran until Saturday morning. My daughter was disappointed cause she missed the sale. On Sunday i logged in to see if by chance the sale was running again, IT WAS. So i was able to make a purchase. At that time on Sunday it said the sale would run for two days... i didn't get an email or anything telling me of the sale Sunday it was just by chance i happened on there both times. So if you don't get an email if you happen on the site during the sale you will be able to participate in the sale...

And, they do add new bags each sale. Most of the bags were the same but on Sunday there were new bags that were not on the sale last week.

A friend told me about it about a year ago and asked me if I wanted her to add my email to the invited list. I told her yes and she did. I then got an email saying I was invited by her and registered then. Since then I get an email about once a month on a sale, but MORE often than that since November. If you don't seem to get the emails in the future let me know and I will do the invite like she did.

I thought these sales were exclusive to"invitees." I've tried to get invited to sales in the past and was unable to. A fellow gottadealer sent me an invite and I registered and get emails for a new sale every few days. I was under the impression that the sales were not open to the public, but that you had to receive the email invite each sale. I did receive the email for this sale but apparently it was open to the public too. I guess they've changed the way they do things. I know they changed their website within the past few weeks.

I didn't get an invite. Saw this posted, went to the site, and signed up. After I signed up, I did get a count down of 2 days (I believe). So I wonder if the two days is from the time you enter the site (or sign-up, as I did) or generic for all?

As far as I know you have to be registered with them. I got a thing after buying a bag at a Coach Outlet Store so I signed up. Then every so often I get an email about a sale going on. I did NOT get an email about this one, but I used the posted link and used my log in info to browse and make a purchase. The sales are for a limited time, but if you really want something you should get it because some things will sell out quickly. I don't know about the count down - I always thought it was how long that particular sale was good for - sometimes it's like a week or so. Maybe just sales pressure? Who knows.