$2.99 Purple Jacket @ Womanwithin.com & Free Shipping

hack2222

Got my jacket today too.....I ordered a 1X - only really needed an XL, but I thought for $3 it'll be fine. Just tried it on and thought, dang that 1X is a little tight in the shoulders - that's becasue its only a Large :( Called WW but they don't have a 1X to send me so mine will get donated.

I GOT MINE! the jackets are thin...but fit great on me and I am not out in cold standing, so ok for me. The "quilted" one is THIS color I am typing in now, the quilted part isn't really "Filled", it won't add any bulk to you, but again fine on me..

The one called a parka, is more for rain/springtime and is the color purple of this text I am using now... I did not score a blue one, and that is ok. These are both purple but obviously different shades, and styles and given I have never owned a purple coat, I am just fine with them! I will have my husband wrap one up and tell my younger son it is for me from him... :)

THANK YOU ORIGINAL POSTER! :fluffy: very happy with my $6 deal!

I GOT MINE! the jackets are thin...but fit great on me and I am not out in cold standing, so ok for me. The "quilted" one is THIS color I am typing in now, the quilted part isn't really "Filled", it won't add any bulk to you, but again fine on me..

The one called a parka, is more for rain/springtime and is the color purple of this text I am using now... I did not score a blue one, and that is ok. These are both purple but obviously different shades, and styles and given I have never owned a purple coat, I am just fine with them! I will have my husband wrap one up and tell my younger son it is for me from him... :)

THANK YOU ORIGINAL POSTER! :fluffy: very happy with my $6 deal!

The parka is a great weight if you are in the southern states where we get the damp cold but not frigid weather. Just got mine today and since we will have cold this weekend it was a great timing, got one for my elderly mother also. Need to wrap it...

Back home now & I should revise my comment... the parka is warmer than I thought. I looked at it in a hurry before I left for the store. I think the fleece is actually the same in both coats :) the "parka" just seems like it would be more water repellent. I would never pay 50 dollars for 1 of these coats but any price under 10 dollars is great for them!!

I LOVE the parka! It is a very nice weight for just running to the post office or store. The fleece is very nice. Not a winter coat, but up until tonight we have had no snow and mild temps.

Best of all, even though its a bigger size than i need I can use the waist drawstrings to bring it in more so it doesn't look enormous. it has snaps on the wrists of the sleeves to make that snugger too.

I am surprised at how nice it is for $2.99!

Ordered mine (both of them) 12/15 and just got them in (8:07 P.M.UPS is working overtime). They are big on me but very much wearable. I love the colors and for goodness sakes the price cannot be beat. I may just keep one in the car for when it gets chilly and I haven't brought a jacket. Well worth the money. I am thrilled..Original poster, Thank you very much...

This parka is now 2.99, but first coat is sold oyt.

only 2x,3x,4x. I am a medium, so no go

Thanks. They also have this parka for $6.99.

http://www.womanwithin.com/clothing/All-Season-Parka.aspx?Pfid=382670&DeptId=26267&ProductTypeId=1&PurchaseType=0

http://media.redcatsecom.com/womanwithin/mc/0054_09107_mc_0169.jpg?wid=271&qlt=95&op_sharpen=1

I must say, this must be one heck of a jacket, its got 8900 hits

I love mine. I got me and my mom one. I hate bulky coats and have very short arms so this jacket is perfect for me. I never have wore big thick coats during the winter and usually just wear a zip up hoodie because it's more comfortable. This feels just as comfortable.

ok.does anyone else have a sticker obn theirs saying the material this is made of has been declared in cali to cause cancer????...i kid you not it has a sticker on the bag stating this..

i didnt even open the bag once i read this....

Omg, I have already thrown the bags away! I bought one for my mother who just finished up her last chemo treatment in October so this is deffinately very scary to hear.

Makes me wonder if this is why they were so cheap.