let's post those trees

Illinoismom

Speeddiva: 9 trees? Oy! We wanna see them all. :)

I have yet to be courageous enough to put lights or ornaments on our tree. I hope to have the house decorated by Sunday, but just not feeling like stringing lights, and I'd love someone to come do it for me. At least the oldest put the tree up, so it's there, but bare.

Everyone's trees are gorgeous! I wish I had the knack to decorate a tree so pretty. When ours is done each year, you can tell the kids put the ornaments on, and which kid did which ones (usually put in clusters or at the same height as their others).

We ended up having to go buy a new one last minute...and I'm happy we did. This one has the bigger led bulbs....I love them!

That tree's lights are gorgeous! Where'd you buy it at and how much?

Yes, 9 trees, they range from 2 to 9 ft. After 2 years of stolen & vandalized outdoor decorations, DH just decided to do it all indoors.

There is one in the LR, 3 in DR(1 that sings, one with a hockey them & 1 w/ornaments we collect traveling) 1 in kitchen(tractors), 1 in bathroom(rubber ducks) 1 in Fam room(music theme) 1 in kids playroom (homemade ornaments) and 1 in my bedroom (all antique glass)

I'll get pics up as they go up.

Here is #2

[ATTACH]7162[/ATTACH]

Edited by speeddiva

Yes, 9 trees, they range from 2 to 9 ft. After 2 years of stolen & vandalized outdoor decorations, DH just decided to do it all indoors.

There is one in the LR, 3 in DR(1 that sings, one with a hockey them & 1 w/ornaments we collect traveling) 1 in kitchen(tractors), 1 in bathroom(rubber ducks) 1 in Fam room(music theme) 1 in kids playroom (homemade ornaments) and 1 in my bedroom (all antique glass)

Here is #2

[ATTACH]7162[/ATTACH]

Some on as crazy as me, One in the familyroom, one in each kids room, (2) one in my room, one in bathroom and two in the living room and one in the foyer I only have 6

Here is #2

[ATTACH]7162[/ATTACH]

One of the bathroom with ducky ? That is cute but where ? I don't want to say above the throne ? :rolleyes:

i have never had a real tree in my life.for some reason i was brought up being told they are a fire hazard ..i was planning on finally having one this year,but ended up putting up my old one...and in my bedroom a tree i got for breast cancer awareness,a cute 3 foot tall one.decorated with chocolate ornaments. ill take a picture this evening