Funny calendar needed!

allshoppedout

Need a funny WALL calendar for my son.

I have a kid with a sense of humor-- and I have looked on Amazon, and in Walmart, Target, Kiosks at the Mall, 5 Below and FOUND NOTHING remotely funny. After the age of 8, a pig dressed up is NOT funny. The Simpson calendar had no funny remarks on it... couldn't find any south park or family guy calendar in any of the places, nor any funny cartoons of any kind! Just sports and nature and flowers ! You can find sunsets and flowers at a dollar store!

Anyone have any suggestions of good places to buy calendars ? if it is online ok, but I don't want to pay 5, 6 dollars shipping (or higher). This should be EASY to find.

This may not technically belong in holiday discussion, but when I put questions like this in the "deal finder" forum, I rarely get any replies....

THANK YOU, I never heard of them before, but just found something call TUNDRA calendar and that has funny things in it--that are not obscene, and a DEXTER calendar for my friend which = FREE SHIPPING :yelclap: THANK YOU BLUEBEAR!

Calendars.com has a humor category. Shipping looks like it is $5 though. Or free for $25+.