What have you bought today for Cyber Monday?

bugsette

Kohls - men cashmere crewneck sweater (with the coupon code from the forum ) comes within my budget of $55

CrunchyRoll - a all out access 1 full year of membership to online stream video of Japanese animation (they also do simulcast with Japan) was $99.95 by they were offering Black Friday/Cyber Monday and the deal was for $49.95. This is for my brother and his family. :gdthums:

I just bought my first new computer in 10 years! (Wow, I didn't realize it had been so long until I just checked.)

Its an HP Envy h8 with an third gen i7 processor from the HP Home and Home Office web site. I used a coupon code I found for 25% off any custom configured desktop $999 or more. I had been planning to buy an i5 with less features, but I configured it to cost $999.32 and got a lot more for my money after $249 discount! (This is much better than the free Nook and discounts on that appear on the site.) Coupon code is DT1261. I don't know how long that code is valid.

(I also bought the 17.3" Toshiba laptop online on Thanksgiving morning for my daughter.)

I didn't buy nearly as much on Cyber Monday as I did during the Black Friday Week on Amazon... I ordered some headphones (from hubby to me *used his credit card for that one) ;) on Amazon, A Toro Trimmer for hubby, also on Amazon, 2 DVD's on Amazon, and I used my Kohl's Cash to get some lounge pants for my son-in-law and some PJ's for one of my grandchildren (grand total on that one came to $3.40 shipped). Wasn't as HOT as I hoped it would be - but that may be because I did so much shopping the week prior. Still trying to find a decent deal on an iPad (my son's big wish this year)... may not happen from the prices I am seeing, though. :(