What have you bought today for Cyber Monday?

bugsette

Lee.com- $15 Khaki Pants For DH

Kohls.com- $4.80 Polo Shirt for DH

6pm.com- $30.00 DC Sneakers

Amazon.com- $25 NHL 13 for PS3

Will be more purchases by tonight, I am sure!

Just used my $50 Kohls giftcard from MyPoints! so another 6 items.

Edited by Jen198

Just 2 orders.

Charm bracelet and a few starter charms for my daughter from Amazon

Bottle of perfume for my grandmother from Ulta but got some freebies for myself too. The glass decanter and wine glasses and the free sample bag free with the purchase. :)

Did some other window shopping, but did not buy yet. Nearly done shopping for others, now just have to resist on buying stuff for myself lol

Amazon - Blu Ray deal. Lord of the Rings - Two Towers ($4), and Narnia - Dawn Treader ($2). And a cookie scoop, mine broke yesterday ;)

Sears - Bearpaw boots (someone posted the deal today), and a shirt for DS - $50 to get free shipping.

Kohls - used my $45 in Kohls cash and the 20% off to get a $100 memory foam pillow marked at $40, and $50 leather gloves marked down to $27. Spent $16. :cool:

Was planning on waiting on the Brave Blu Ray from Amazon, but took DS to ER instead (he has a cornea abrasion). Spent $35 there, got eye drops and a referral... :eyepoppin

Came home to the motherload of packages - all of my Amazon Thursday/Friday items arrived. Happy Dance here - I hid them while son slept.

Trying to get on the Ulta site but it's not working.

I ordered a Sunbeam electric plush throw for $24 (that's a good price!) and a pair of earbuds for $4 from WM.

That's it. So far.... ;)

Their website has had issues all day it seems, they might be getting hammered. lol Just keep trying.

Their website has had issues all day it seems, they might be getting hammered. lol Just keep trying.

I finally got in but the all the free items were oos :(

I just left my cart. I'm hoping they will have another good deal coming later. I need to get that UD Naked Palette by 12/27.

I'm kicking myself for not thinking of it early but my sons' home was broken into and all their electronics were stolen and that was first in my mind.

I finally got in but the all the free items were oos :(

I just left my cart. I'm hoping they will have another good deal coming later. I need to get that UD Naked Palette by 12/27.

I'm kicking myself for not thinking of it early but my sons' home was broken into and all their electronics were stolen and that was first in my mind.

Oh no! I hope the police are able to find the culprits!

Unfortunately I spent all my money this weekend. :( Bad planning on my part I guess...

But, if I were shopping, I'd buy some pistachios, chocolate covered pistachios, and pistachio butter from my fav pistachio place, the $22 printer from Walmart, and a backpack from Penney's.

Lee.com- $15 Khaki Pants For DH

Kohls.com- $4.80 Polo Shirt for DH

6pm.com- $30.00 DC Sneakers

Amazon.com- $25 NHL 13 for PS3

Will be more purchases by tonight, I am sure!

Just used my $50 Kohls giftcard from MyPoints! so another 6 items.

Was the NHL 13 on a lightning deal? That's one game I've been wanting to buy, figures I missed out on the 25 special, darn it!

Was the NHL 13 on a lightning deal? That's one game I've been wanting to buy, figures I missed out on the 25 special, darn it!

It was earlier today. It's now $39.99 on Amazon I believe.

BUT, you can get it for $29.99 from Origin, link: HERE - I'm pretty sure that price will end tonight when Cyber Monday ends though.

Or wait and see if Amazon puts it back on sale later this week. hth

The kindle fire for my mom. (not as her gift, she wanted to get it for one of her grandkids so I ordered it for her).

Some shirts and a dress from nba.com (shirts for my son, dress for my daughter)

the nba basketball from amazon

That is it so far, but I am still looking.

I tried to order a new mattress and box spring from Sleepys.com

I am sorry but if I am spending $2200 and that is the sale price I am NOT paying an additional $100

for delivery :eyepoppin. I tried to talk them into free delivery, no way, no how was their response essentially.

No Sale their loss :(

I tried to order a new mattress and box spring from Sleepys.com

I am sorry but if I am spending $2200 and that is the sale price I am NOT paying an additional $100

for delivery :eyepoppin. I tried to talk them into free delivery, no way, no how was their response essentially.

No Sale their loss :(

wow, that much and they wouldn't budge, they must be doing ok then in this economy