Contest: Win 2013 Black Friday @ GottaDeal.com T-Shirts [Winners Posted]

Brad

I pledge to stick around all year long. Won't miss out on all this fun and good stuff!

Let's give away some more of next year's t-shirts :D

As we've told you many times, GottaDeal.com is open all year long, and there are Black Friday-level deals available all year long as well. There is no reason to leave us after Black Friday and Cyber Monday.

So, to enter the contest, all you have to do is reply to this thread pledging to stick around all year. That's it. The contest will run until Sunday at 9pm ET. At that point I'll pick 5 winners at random who will receive a 2013 Black Friday t-shirt next year.

Good luck!

Let's give away some more of next year's t-shirts :D

As we've told you many times, GottaDeal.com is open all year long, and there are Black Friday-level deals available all year long as well. There is no reason to leave us after Black Friday and Cyber Monday.

So, to enter the contest, all you have to do is reply to this thread pledging to stick around all year. That's it. The contest will run until Sunday at 9pm ET. At that point I'll pick 5 winners at random who will receive a 2013 Black Friday t-shirt next year.

Good luck!

I pledge to stay with you guys all year long

I love this site. My daughter and I look at it several times this past week to find out when the stores where going online with their sales so we could order items. I have wore my 2012 t-shirt proudly for two days. I believe I was the only in my area that had one. Yes, I will be checking your site out throughout the year and I receive you daily e-mails with daily deals. I don't know what we did before finding your website. We have saved so much money by using it. :clapping::gdthums: