ToysRUs.com Black Friday Sale [Sale Started]

Brad

So then you think I WON'T be able to get a doorbuster item online at that time right?

I am interested in the Fisher-Price Little People Wheelies Stand 'n Play Rampway for 24.99 ... or do you think Walmart would match it, I should be there at that time...

I've had horrible luck with toys r us online the past 2 black Fridays. If it were me, I would throw that sucker in my cart at Walmart and price match it. :) My ds3 has that rampway and loves it, btw! Great toy!

thanks! I am gonna try for this, glad to hear your child likes it! I wanted that toy story theme, little type of ramp toy (smaller) I forget the exact name, it was only 10 dollars on Fisher Price store last week, but I found post too late--it had good reviews too...

I've had horrible luck with toys r us online the past 2 black Fridays. If it were me, I would throw that sucker in my cart at Walmart and price match it. :) My ds3 has that rampway and loves it, btw! Great toy!

I wanted the razor powerwing scooter. I checked their website this morning and it was out of stock. Checked a few times today and still out of stock and the price was $59.99. The price went down to $49.99 which is what it is in the ad about an hour ago and it's still out of stock. I'm not fighting the tru crowd this year for one thing. I will just have to pay more for it if I can't find it somewhere else.

The majority of the items for sale are available now, but NOT everything. To see what's available, check the list out: HERE

Items that are B1G1F or half off or similar are not coming up w/ that sale yet. Also, doesn't appear baby items are up yet either.

Thank you! I've been thinking I was doing something wrong. Almost everything in my cart is buy one get one of some sort. Ready to get this ordered so I can move on! :cheesy:

So do you think they're done switching the prices at this point? I've been watching the Atari Flashback and Sega Console and they're not changing. I'm wondering if they'll be instore only? Hmm...

Edit: They just changed!!! :)

Edited by jade6700

So do you think they're done switching the prices at this point? I've been watching the Atari Flashback and Sega Console and they're not changing. I'm wondering if they'll be instore only? Hmm...

I've been watching the Pokemon tins and trashpacks and skylanders Giants and none of them have changed either. Really tired of watching my cart. I've been checking all day just in case they went on sale early. I guess they want us to get the full black friday experience. If we can't wait at the store we can wait online!

Legos aren't showing up 40% off. :(

That's all I need & I don't want to do the line there.

What Lego item specifically are you talking about?

Also, the list has been updated again. The items that were B1G1 or B1G2 etc are now working. There's still some items that aren't showing the prices in the ad online, so I assume you will need to get them in store.