Sears.com Black Friday Sale [Sale Started]

Brad

It depends on where you have to go to pick up the TVs. Right now they are still showing $97 for me because I have 5 Sears within 50 miles of my house and 3 of them still have availability. I am sure that TV is one of the 1st things to sell out.

I just wish my items were available. I guess I am taking a trip to the Mall tomorrow to ask about camping out in the mall during the day.

BOTH Seiki are over 300 on my screen, and I cannot order either, another let down from sears what a surprise, I have hated Sears for years, and like tradition, they don't have anything I want, no matter how hard I try. :gdno:

glad someone got lucky, congrats to the "winners" :)

LOL, I don't know why I am the same way! I KNOW that TV isn't going to be online, but it's the countdown!

Okay...What Drama with Sear's tonight! I logged on...but the system would not recognize my member #. After the sale finally came up and the prices were adjusted I had the 32" tv in my cart for the $97 price. It would not allow home delivery - only store pick-up 30 miles from home. When I went to check out - GONE! All this within 5 minutes. Guess I will go for it again on BF.

The email I received said all items could be ordered online but HAD to be picked up in store...

Okay...What Drama with Sear's tonight! I logged on...but the system would not recognize my member #. After the sale finally came up and the prices were adjusted I had the 32" tv in my cart for the $97 price. It would not allow home delivery - only store pick-up 30 miles from home. When I went to check out - GONE! All this within 5 minutes. Guess I will go for it again on BF.

Can someone pleaseeeeeee tell me at what time in Michigan would the sears black friday start? I am looking for the 32 in tv for 97!.. HELP I cant be in two places at the same time and need this tv.. thanks..

The ONLINE sale....

I'm not sure but I think all of Michigan is in the EST zone so the sale went live for you at 6 p.m.

I got "not available"!!! Customer service was of no help.

From my understanding,this sale was just a bonus pre-BF sale for Shop Your Way Rewards members only. Those of us who are members got a chance to get a few of the sales offered for Thanksgiving/BF a few days early,but folks,there were few of the Doorbusters on sale tonight!

I had a chance to get the $97 32" tv but I would have had to driven xx miles for it whereas my Sears is less than 2 miles from my house. I will take my chances in-store or on-line Thursday/Friday.

IMO,if you missed this sale,that doesn't mean you won't have the opportunity to get your items in-store or on-line in a few days!

For those who did get the $97 tv: CONGRATS and wtg for crossing off one of your things early! :)

Does anyone know if you have an item in Sears layaway that is one of these doorbusters and you get it out today, if it will be today's price -- for members? My mom has that Motovox minibike in layaway for my nephew (at 399) and she's a shop your way member; I told her to call and see if she got it out now if it would be the price for the "special preview" event or whatever. Worst case I guess she could buy one online now and return the other, right? It does say due to high demand the item is temporarily only available in stores.

The Toshiba will NOT be available online at all. It is an in store item only, just like it is at Best Buy. Amazon stills lists it but it's supposed to be a fast mover with only 12 units left to sell(at regular price only-no price matching with "brick and mortar stores". Edited by FloridaDave
additional data to add.