Sears.com Black Friday Sale [Sale Started]

Brad

Sears has notified us that they plan to change prices on their site on Wednesday night at 8pm CST. This includes Thanksgiving specials.

Their doorbuster specials are scheduled to go live on the site at 2am CST on Black Friday and will be available until 3pm CST.

Sears has notified us that they plan to change prices on their site on Wednesday night at 8pm CST. This includes Thanksgiving specials.

Their doorbuster specials are scheduled to go live on the site at 2am CST on Black Friday and will be available until 3pm CST.

I am not surprise. One of the item I want had a sticker over and say " lowest price " . When I saw their online ad... I was think... What is THIS ?!!

Two of the items I'm interested in are Thursday doorbusters. I want the GPS & Nook. Am I reading it right that their prices online don't go down until 2am CST Friday? The GPS is available at that price @ several places, do I'm not too worried about that but the Nook seems to not be available elsewhere @ that price.

NOw I think I have it wrong. I have to check to see what time it starts may not be 8pm my time I am EST. Email says 5 hours and 45 minutes from now for me. IT is 11:15 here

I'm confused too!The email I have has the countdown that says 2 hrs plus and that would mean it is at 5 p.m. EST???

Or is the email just a generic one for PST?

I think I will try in 2+ hrs. just in case!

I think that is what is confusing me also. Mine says the same thing also so it would seem its 5pm CST for everyone :)

I'm confused too!The email I have has the countdown that says 2 hrs plus and that would mean it is at 5 p.m. EST???

Or is the email just a generic one for PST?

I think I will try in 2+ hrs. just in case!