Amazon.com Black Friday Sale [Sale Started]

Brad

Darn. The preview had both Lego Batman 2 for Wii and Lego Batman 1 for PS3/360, but the only one actually up was Batman 1 and I was wanting to get Batman 2. They have it listed again on Thursday at 9:10pm, but I will be at Walmart then. :( Hopefully I can get it there!

And the Thursday at 9:10 is not the wii version it's the Ps3 which i am hoping to snag

And the Thursday at 9:10 is not the wii version it's the Ps3 which i am hoping to snag

I think it's the 360 version, too, which will be okay because we also have an xbox. I'll have to station my step-dad on Amazon while I'm at Walmart and he can call me if he gets it. This game was on the top of my son's list, so I'm going to be bummed if I can't get one for him. :(

I just got the $329 Dell laptop! Getting it for my mother in law for Christmas. I clicked right when it popped up and it waitlisted me. I was #65 so don't get discouraged if you get waitlisted! After a few minutes a button popped up under it to add to cart. I think I had 3-4 minutes to add it and then 10-15 to check out. I don't remember exactly!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox/all-deals/ref=sv_gb_4

Follow theses lightning deals. As soon as they load, click ad to cart, some of them sellout quickly.

can everyone tell me what method they are using, are you sitting on amazon, and keep going back and forth from item to item that you are interested in to see if changes? or is there some electronic deal page I should have pulled up that stuff will just pop up onto? :confused:

They only have a certain amount. Sometimes maybe only 5 or 10. It's not 30 minutes until you can get them, it's 30 minutes until the end of the deal. Every deal lasts so many hours or until it runs out, but the clock keeps ticking.

O.k.. trying to figure this all out.....so how can some items be 100% claimed and there is still 30+ mins left before you can get them??

They only have a certain amount. Sometimes maybe only 5 or 10.

Do they have a clock for when the item goes on sale and then a different clock for how long the deal is good for? I just don't understand how items can be claimed if there is still time left on clock?

Never mind, just figured it out with other deals going on sale. Yep, two different clocks!

They have a clock that will say, deal starts in, then once it starts it will say count down , and it starts counting down. some things are claimed in 2 minutes, with 3 hours left on clock. Most deals last 4 hours, but the hot ones sell out in minutes, some don't sell out at all. The Fisher price mat I wanted sold out immediately, but still has 3 1/2 hours left on clock.

Do they have a clock for when the item goes on sale and then a different clock for how long the deal is good for? I just don't understand how items can be claimed if there is still time left on clock?

If you don't get the item you want right away, try putting yourself on the wait list. I did it twice for the Hot Wheels Terrain Twister (kept leaving my office to do actual work!) and I got it the 2nd time around. First time said I was #137 on list then #119 on list but I got it! The Lorax 2 disc with Blu Ray was gone in 3 minutes but then the wait list was in effect. Just be persistant! Hope my phone works fast enough on Thursday for the next ones I need!

If you don't get the item you want right away, try putting yourself on the wait list. I did it twice for the Hot Wheels Terrain Twister (kept leaving my office to do actual work!) and I got it the 2nd time around. First time said I was #137 on list then #119 on list but I got it! The Lorax 2 disc with Blu Ray was gone in 3 minutes but then the wait list was in effect. Just be persistant! Hope my phone works fast enough on Thursday for the next ones I need!

How do you see what # you are? I clicked "waitlist" and now it just keeps turning saying "Checking Deal Status"?