Amazon.com Black Friday Sale [Sale Started]

Brad

I'm at the Place Your Order screen and it still shows the $179 price. I'm afraid to click it b/c I don't want to buy it at that price.

This happened to me last night with the PS3 bundle and no matter what I tried it wouldn't correct itself. The price was right in the cart but wrong place order screen. Time finally ran out on me. Luckily I was able to get the deal when it went up again today. Sorry this happened to you too!

Oh ammy my trusted BF buddy WHAT is going on today!?

managed to order jeeves and wooster but clicked add to cart many times and each time was adv added to waitlist. this is NOT normal

I'm chatting to a useless amazon rep, I generally get less frustrated with an "I have no clue, let me get someone who does" than spending 20 minutes going round in circles and avoiding question because you don't know the answer.

Edited by tinkrbel

This happened to me last night with the PS3 bundle and no matter what I tried it wouldn't correct itself. The price was right in the cart but wrong place order screen. Time finally ran out on me. Luckily I was able to get the deal when it went up again today. Sorry this happened to you too!

Check your discounts when this happens. I had what looked like a coupon in my discounts that brought the price down. The item itself was in my cart at full price and the discount made it a lightning deal.

Check your discounts when this happens. I had what looked like a coupon in my discounts that brought the price down. The item itself was in my cart at full price and the discount made it a lightning deal.

This happened to me on the first Madden 13 deal on Tuesday. I called CS while it was still in my cart on lightning deal. They couldn't fix it either so they gave me a credit for the difference and I used it for my next purchase.

HELP, Amazon is trying to stop me getting my boots!

It refuses to let me add black ones but will let me have more versatile brown ones BUT I can't pull the trigger on brown :(

Sometimes Amazon is like that; you can get one color but not the next. Maybe they ran out quickly of the black. A similar situation happens when ordering the new iPod Touch (nano and 32GB versions). The sale is only for the NEW colored versions (blue, pink, silver, etc) not the original black color. You try to get in 'the back door' but it won't let you :(.

Did they bring that back? I thought it was just for tv's and such now :confused:

they just adjusted two of my orders. they aren't necessarily supposed to but they've never given me hassle when I've asked and it wouldn't hurt.

I go through the help option, enter order details then choose chat option.

If you select help at the top of the page and then use the contact us button which is big and orange. Use the call me button. They call you immediately. I also have the direct number written down, but it's best to do it this way, they have the order number in front of them. We advise all the kindle owners of this. It is a great function that many people don't know about.

I didn't know they did that! Thanks! Who do you contact in that case?

I am so excited, I finally found a Lightning Deal I wanted, and I got it! :) I was starting to feel un-fun and left out.

Sad thing is, a friend of mine asked me to look for him one, and this was below his price point, but I didn't have a fast enough way to let him know without just calling. And he goes to bed early... I'll have to try and not give in and give him mine...

If you select help at the top of the page and then use the contact us button which is big and orange. Use the call me button. They call you immediately. I also have the direct number written down, but it's best to do it this way, they have the order number in front of them. We advise all the kindle owners of this. It is a great function that many people don't know about.

That's great, thanks!

I clicked on Brave as soon as it came up and was on a waitlist. Luckily within a minute it became available to me, but they must have went quick

Lets see the first time, Brave went on sale it was on Thanksgiving day . My brother in a different state skip over and would rather go with the dinner then I think there is one more day and at that time he say he will take a chance today. So today got a email from him like about 1 hour before start and asking how did I scored my lightning deal so now he is stuck. LOL. Should have just put aside that turkey leg for like 10 min. and go on the deal first time... The leg wasn't going anywhere . :P

Hm... Waiting list

Edited by 2chia

I am so excited, I finally found a Lightning Deal I wanted, and I got it! :) I was starting to feel un-fun and left out.

Sad thing is, a friend of mine asked me to look for him one, and this was below his price point, but I didn't have a fast enough way to let him know without just calling. And he goes to bed early... I'll have to try and not give in and give him mine...

u can't keep it mum ? and not say a word ? If you wanted that is what I would do.