Amazon.com Black Friday Sale [Sale Started]

Brad

Grabbed the Lorax for $3.99! Such a great price! I am loving my Prime free shipping. I just got it last week and can't believe it took me this long.

I'm also glad I wasn't the only one lost with the whole PST thing. Dh was in Cali for work 2 weeks ago and I was completely lost in my EST while he was over there. Lol

Grabbed the Lorax for $3.99! Such a great price! I am loving my Prime free shipping. I just got it last week and can't believe it took me this long.

I'm also glad I wasn't the only one lost with the whole PST thing. Dh was in Cali for work 2 weeks ago and I was completely lost in my EST while he was over there. Lol

I am tired and still confused, LOL... I got the Lorax 3.99 too, I was considering the combo thing, but I don't think this is one my son will watch like he'd watch BRAVE... I missed the James Taylor Xmas Album :( sigh.. and I had 2 amazon gift cards and I misplaced them! :eek: I'm wigging out!

Just got this list from Amazon:

Here are examples of some amazing deals that will be available at various times starting today through Black Friday weekend:

www.amazon.com/blackfriday

Samsung 40-Inch Smart LED HDTV, $448

Toshiba 40-Inch LCD TV, $179

Panasonic VIERA 55-Inch Smart 3D LED HDTV, $899

VIZIO 60-Inch Razor Smart LED HDTV, $688

Lenovo G585 15.6-Inch laptop, $199.99

Dell Inspiron i14z 14-Inch Ultrabook, $499.99

Canon EOS Rebel T2i digital SLR camera with multiple lenses, $699

Panasonic Lumix ZS20 high sensitivity digital camera with 20X optical zoom, $199

Fujifilm Finepix SL300 14MP digital camera with 30X optical zoom, $149.99

Xbox 360 250GB bundle with console, two games and one-month Xbox Live membership, $199

PS3 250GB bundle with console, two games and one-month PlayStation Plus membership, $199

50% off select Melissa & Doug toys

Up to 60% off outerwear for men, women and kids

Fisher-Price Dora Fiesta Favorites Kitchen, $49.99

LEGO Duplo Legoville Deluxe Train Set, $74.99

Nest Learning Thermostat – 1st Generation, $198

Cuisinart CGG-200 all-foods portable outdoor tabletop propane gas grill, $135.99

Various Rosetta Stone language sets, $374

Up to 67% off popular movies and TV shows including The Hunger Games & The Lorax

Up to 60% off black diamond stud earrings

Skybar 3-Chamber Wine Preserving System, $499.99

Up to 70% off designer shoes

Mr. Coffee single-cup brewer, $49.99

Black & Decker 8-cup food processor, $17.99

Up to 60% off popular books including Life with Beatles

There are some things I want listed finally. But the big one is the ipod touch 5 for us. I really hope there are alot available because I need 2! If you are looking for the 16GB 4th gen ipod, it is also a lightening deal today. I wish they listed the prices.

Do we know what time these will be avilable?

Darn. The preview had both Lego Batman 2 for Wii and Lego Batman 1 for PS3/360, but the only one actually up was Batman 1 and I was wanting to get Batman 2. They have it listed again on Thursday at 9:10pm, but I will be at Walmart then. :( Hopefully I can get it there!