BB Silver Member early access

avguydan

Several things I wanted to purchase for my kids Swim Team tricky Tray raffle are available during this sale along with my laptop. I have to call them now because since I am purchasing on behalf of a school I have their tax exempt certificate and not sure how that works...

Very disappointed that the Xbox 360 bundle is not one of the items. I guess I can only hope that I can order it at midnight online on Black Friday. I am really hoping I don't have to go into the store.

the xbox bundle won't be available at all online, they didn't offer it last year either. Just go to the store and get it, they will have plenty. Shouldn't have a problem getting one this year :)

Im actually REALLY excited! I see at least 8 things I wanted including the SD cards and the video games I was afraid would sell out before I got outta line in BF. I was hoping the Samsung Bundle, Toshiba Blu Ray, and the 3DS Holiday Bundle would be on there, but oh well.

I am getting excited too especially after seeing what the SYWR members sale has at Sears. Not very much. I am hoping to get the Samsung Galaxy Tab2, the HP Envy 15.6 " Laptop, the memory cards, Assassins Creed and Just Dance 4 for Kinect, and the Canon 2300 camera bundle. I think that was it at BB. Have to go check to make sure...

the xbox bundle won't be available at all online, they didn't offer it last year either. Just go to the store and get it, they will have plenty. Shouldn't have a problem getting one this year :)

Thanks partner. You have given me hope. I guess I'll be heading over there right at midnight--not gonna wait for hours in line. Hopefully they'll have some in stock about 12:15. Wish me well !!

Thanks partner. You have given me hope. I guess I'll be heading over there right at midnight--not gonna wait for hours in line. Hopefully they'll have some in stock about 12:15. Wish me well !!

Last year there was several Xbox 360s. There is several things on the online Early access that I hope to score tomorrow. It would make it much easier than trying to jam pack my car on Friday. Does anyone know what the shipping is on these itmes will be?

It says the iPads will be $60 off. So with the typical iPad 2 being $399' date=' does that mean we can expect them to be $339? I hope so! I am looking to grab an iPad for my cousin to gift her son.[/quote']

I believe it reads iPads $40-$60 off. So I would venture to say the iPad 2 will be $40 off and the iPad w/ retina display will be $60 off.

I will still go to BB on Black Friday (probably right about midnight) to see if I can get the $199 Xbox 360 deal. I'm not going to be too upset if I can't since Amazon.com is running the same deal for $249.00. I'm a Prime member so I get free 2-day shipping and there will not be any sales tax, so the difference in price is only $38. Now I just have to debate if $38 is worth me spending $4.00 in gas and standing in line at the register for 90 minutes at 1:00 A.M. Hmmm.... Amazon is starting to sound better.