First 200 in line get free Goody Bag

pudd75

Toys-R-Us released this today... "The first 200 customers to line up at their local Toys“R”Us store on Thursday evening will receive a complimentary Great Big Goody Bag packed with gifts that are small in size and big on value.** Featuring fun playthings from top brands, including Crayola™, LEGO® and Disney Jr.® worth $30 in total value, this special offer is sure to help parents and gift givers add a little extra something to holiday stockings."

http://www9.toysrus.com/press-room/releases/general/2012/toysrus-to-kick-off-its-biggest-black-friday-event-at-8pm-on/

I miss the days when the stores would give out promos for being there early on BF. One year I got a 101 Dalmatians gift bag from Kmart, another year an Elmo tin filled with butter cookies (I still have the tin), TRU used to give a roll of wrapping paper. It was fun just to get out there for the freebies.

• 2 weeks later...
I got one...it was a sponge bob gift bag with a doc mcstuffins coloring book, a 24 pack crayons crayons, a bag of Legos, a water bottle, a granola bar, and a few trinket type toys I wasn't familiar with. All in all, very pleased with the freebie.