Kmart Thanksgiving Day and 3-Day Sale Ad Posted

Brad

the 32" LCD TV is only $97? We want one for the kids toy/sleepover room. That seems perfect : )

Yes, I was thinking of it for my son's room, he is a big rough, but 97 is do-able.... did you see the little "CROSS" type symbol after HDTV, wondered what that means, couldn't find it at bottom of scan...

Thanks for the INFO! I may think about picking this up for my folks, their tv died a month ago and they've been watching a tiny old thing...

Here's one:

• Its 42".
  • Its UNDER $200.
  • Its currently on Sale at Best Buy for $299.
  • There, it has a solid 4.2 rating out of 5 stars (173 ratings so far).
  • Its 720P (not 1080P) but if you've seen any of my other posts on the subject, MOST people don't need 720P and can't tell the difference anyway. Last I checked, NO broadcasts were in true 1080P except some Pay Per View. Blu-Ray is about the only place you'll get it.
  • Even has a PC input. - What an awesome monitor...

So long as you're not intending to use this as the centerpiece for your really high end home theater room, you'll most likely be more than happy with it.

Ideal use would probably be a kids' playroom where you might worry about putting something more expensive.

$9.99 for the dvd player looks good as well. Was anyone able to see a price on the tilting mirror/jewelry holder? What color wood does that look like to you guys? Also could anyone see the price on the inflatable mickey snowglobe on page 10?

Tilted mirror is 89.99 reg 129.99. Mickey Mouse snow globe shows 50% off, reg 199.99

So, seems like a lot of people are interested in the $97 TV. I've never shopped on Thanksgiving Day before - how hard do you think it will be to get one of them? Will people be lining up ahead?

Kmart usually only has a small number of their electronic door busters.i know at my local Kmart people start lining up real early.im going to stand in line with my 18 yr old son wensday night

If anyone is buying the 32in TV for $97 what time should we line up? I really would like to try to be the first one in line if I can. My daughter birthday is the following monday. So, I would reallly like to get it for her. I was thinking about 5 pm but not sure if I should be there earlier then that.