Easiest Contest Ever! Win 1 of 20 Black Friday T-Shirts [Winners Posted!]

Brad

Shopping and spending time with dh and hopefully dd22. I love to go out later and shop for clothes at JC Penney's. Hopefully they will have coupons. We don't need anything big. It's hard to get him in the mall. I love to watch people. I really understand how lucky and blessed we are. I try to help others find deals.

There's so many things to love!

Most importantly is the time spent with my mom. We now take time before BF to strategize together, which stores to hit and when. We get store maps in advance and stake out where things will be. It's been great for our relationship!

I soooo love BLACK FRIDAY! I love going out in the crowds trying to find the best deals on what I'm looking for. I don't see how people don't go out and shop on BLACK FRIDAY! GOTTA get all the GOOD DEALS! My favorite place to shop on this day is Bath and Body Orks so Ai can get the bag full of goodies then I love Walmart for the electronics.

The excitement of making sure you rush to get what you were shopping for, my friends and I use gotta a deal to see adds then plan where we are shopping in order. We call each other while at different stores to make sure everyone gets there main items they need. Without gotta deal we could do that .

The excitement about the great buys I will find. The thrill of seeing that I'm not the only crazy person out shopping when we should be sleeping. The excitement of seeing my daughter's face on Christmas morning. Knowing she got just what she asked for, without costing me an arm and a leg.

I have some good memories my Mom who has passed (2 years) would come over on Thanksgiving day and we would look thru the ads and have so much fun. She never went out with me

because she could not do all that walking but she shared all he excitement with me. I would go out on Black Friday by my self and would call her thru the day and then come home and tell her all the things I got and later she got to see them them because she wrapped most of them for me. A couple of years I went out with my teenage daughter and that was fun.

My favorite thing is watching my husband shop. This is the man who tells me he is not going to another Black Friday but he is the first one in the car and has the most stuff in the cart. I enjoy our time together on that day because it is the only day he shops with me.

It's just a holdiay tradition...my sister took me for the first time when I was about 12 to help her with toys for her kids. Back in those days the only store around here was Wal-Mart! Anyhow, I just really enjoyed that and I love saving money so that is why I go. My sister was sick for many years and even though she couldn't go the past few years, she would send me with her list and would call and check on me. She passed away in August so it just won't be the same this year without her.