Easiest Contest Ever! Win 1 of 20 Black Friday T-Shirts [Winners Posted!]

Brad

CONTEST IS NOW OVER!

UPDATE: Get 300 replies by the time the contest ends tonight and I'll double the number of t-shirts to 20!

UPDATE #2: you did it! 20 shirts it is!

It's t-shirt time! This one will be the easiest one yet.

Simply reply to this thread with your favorite thing about about Black Friday.

For you forum lurkers, this is a great chance to make your first post. Register for a free account if you don't have one and post away (registering will also get rid of those annoying ads). Note that your first post(s) may not show up right away - no need to post again if you don't see it.

The contest will run until 9pm ET on Sunday night. At that point I'll randomly choose 10 winners who will receive Black Friday t-shirts.

As always, if you've already won a shirt this year, you are not eligible to win another, but feel free to post in the thread if you'd like.

Good luck :)

http://i.gottadeal.com/main/images/merch/ideas/bfshirt2012.gif

I love the memories that it has created and will continue to create. My mom, sister, cousins, and I all sit around after cleaning up from Thanksgiving dinner. We come up with our plan of what we need to get and where we need to go. We look through the ads for the 100th time and just spend time talking and laughing.

I love getting all the sale ads ahead of time from "Gotta Deal" so I can make my list knowing I'm going to get the best deals on what I want. Then I live watching my 2 older children making their lists from the ads... Then best of all going shopping with them!!! Its a perfect start to the season! We love this sight!!!